Sign in to follow this  
Zane

What are these?

Whew.....just looking through the Bionicle Moc section on bionicle.com, and I know I'm not that bad a mocer....

Sorry, but what the heck is that?

This isn't even a moc....

Wow! Someone made the Metruan design even worse!

No comment...

Some are good though....

I mean, this guy's pretty funky

I remember seeing these in '02. Aren't they neat?

AvP moc

Not a bad moc here....kinda funky

Anyways, that's all I can be bothered to look at......

TT

I like the Alien - the rest is ... ... too bionicle or too little bionicle *wacko*

KimT

Just look at the MOC in the lego magazine. the winner is always the guy who bought the biggest amount of sets :-D

Meh - it's just kids having fun. Some of those MOCs were probably done by 8 year olds. The Battle of Metru Nui set - some little kids work hard to finish the set as per instructions, and are proud when they are done.

Whatever.

Bottom line is they are buying the product and having fun with it and care enough to send the pics.

It doesn't have to be the winner of the next BBC.

Also, it's not easy to make stuff that looks decent with Bionicle that is not very similar to a set - I've never made a Bionicle MOC that I wouldn't be embarrased to show, despite several tries.

Meh - it's just kids having fun. Some of those MOCs were probably done by 8 year olds. The Battle of Metru Nui set - some little kids work hard to finish the set as per instructions, and are proud when they are done.

Whatever.

Bottom line is they are buying the product and having fun with it and care enough to send the pics.

It doesn't have to be the winner of the next BBC.

Also, it's not easy to make stuff that looks decent with Bionicle that is not very similar to a set - I've never made a Bionicle MOC that I wouldn't be embarrased to show, despite several tries.

There You go getting all wise and making us feel stupid because we laughed before thinking ;)

You're quite right though - this is what LEGO is all about. Fun for all ages :oD

KimT

Meh, I suppose....

Anyways, found the site of those black ones from '02

TT

See this is why I don't understand Bionicle - it's just a bunch of technic piece build figs - which do nothing but look semi transparent. Way too strange for me. Just give me a few handfulls of Forestmen, an evil sheriff and a damsel in distress :D

KimT

I honestly have NO idea what the difference between an official Bionicle and an MOC (good or bad) is! Finally they all consist of two arms, two legs, a head with some sort of mask and thats it! *wacko*

i think that bionicle looks cool, but they are hard to make mocs with, so i give props to people who try, but some of these are just bad

Yup only our Jinzo here can make good bionicle MOC's..His are very good actually..But I kind of liek those black ones they look cool..Other than that I do not enjoy bionicle...I agree completly with kimt gimem a handfull of forestmen and a damsel in distress! Or some Pirates with a damsel to distress HAHA! Boy am I funny

I'm still not a fan of Bionicle, and these Mocs don't make me feel any different about it. Then again, since t's on lego.com, chances are that it's just 10-year olds that made these things...

They have too much time on their hands.....j/k

Some cool mocs there. You should see my 'wolf'....... :'(

TT