Sign in to follow this  
Davor

CIS Hangar Diorama

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

12577690121_THUMB.jpg

Here is it - CIS HANGAR DIORAMA.

<a href="http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/164494" target="_blank">http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/164494</a>

Dimensions:1.15m x 38 cm x 30 cm

Bricks used:cca. 3000

This diorama is made for Klub Kockice.org first official exhibition that gonna be held next year in Technical Museum in Zagreb,Croatia.

I said that I gonna tile the entire floor - YES I will, BUT it will take quiet some time to get my hand on enought tiles to do so - but not later than 4/2010. So untill than this is final product for now and don`t expect to work on this one anymore.

SO....ENJOY! Write me some feedback and rate it and stay cool! And TNKX for visiting my MOCs pages.

p.s. I had trouble picturing this one, cos its big one as you can see...so...sorry for not-so-massive-photos

HI!

check it out here....

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/157817

W.I.P. work (80-85% complete) . still lot to do. Sorry for BAD pics, mobile phone photos...didn`t have my camera with me...will post proper pictures later...

1255189012m_SPLASH.jpg

12551890172_DISPLAY.jpg

12551890193_DISPLAY.jpg

12551890245_DISPLAY.jpg

size comp. with jedi starfighter....

12551890267_DISPLAY.jpg

"let there be light"....its electrified...for now just base of pilons...

12551890278_DISPLAY.jpg

...enjoy...

Edited by KimT

Hello!

Although not yet finished, this looks very impressive! :classic: I especially like the use of the modified plates with angular extension and tip, a piece that I always wanted to use some day. :wink: I'm looking forward to see the entire and complete scene.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

great W.I.P! I like the laser its really cool. The wall is really well made I like the circles

Cant wait to see the final product

Very nice! Davor :wub:

Pics could be better but thats ok.

It's looking really good so far! I really like the "let there be light"....its electrified...for now just base of pilons... Thats a really cool idea!, I thought of doing it on a MOC awhile back but decided not doing it, its good to see it actually works! :thumbup:

Great job!

CommanderFox

If I may suggest something, then it would be to add a layer of bricks or plates to your baseplates.

It adds 'thickness' to the design and looks good in my opnion.

But it's merely a suggestion.

As you can see, I've indexed this as a discussion.

When your MOC is complete, feel free to repost it as a MOC and I'll be more than happy to add it to the MOC Index.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I like the light work in the MOC. It reminds me of the one level in "The force unleased" I can't remember the name but there are cranes and it's in the death star I think.

Either way, It looks great so far, I can't wait to see the final product.

Looks pretty nice. Make sure to use a better camera for the completed project. :thumbup:

I like the light work in the MOC. It reminds me of the one level in "The force unleased" I can't remember the name but there are cranes and it's in the death star I think.

Either way, It looks great so far, I can't wait to see the final product.

The lights do look really cool, and a crane is a good idea too :classic:

My diorama is almost finshed. Next step will be getting tiles for floor and building inventory like boxes, engine parts, amonition, cargo stuff....you get the point..giving a life to diorama :)

http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/73368

Main structure is complete.

w. 1.15 m

h. 30cm

12571730662_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Davor

Very cool, I can't wait for the final product.

Are you tiling the entire floor? Bricklink is going to love you!

Looks Fantastic Davor :wub:

I can't wait to see the tiled floor :wub::cry_happy:

Great job and looking forward to seeing it complete!

CommanderFox

12577690121_THUMB.jpg

Here is it - CIS HANGAR DIORAMA.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/164494

Dimensions:1.15m x 38 cm x 30 cm

Bricks used:cca. 3000

This diorama is made for Klub Kockice.org first official exhibition that gonna be held next year in Technical Museum in Zagreb,Croatia.

I said that I gonna tile the entire floor - YES I will, BUT it will take quiet some time to get my hand on enought tiles to do so - but not later than 4/2010. So untill than this is final product for now and don`t expect to work on this one anymore.

SO....ENJOY! Write me some feedback and rate it and stay cool! And TNKX for visiting my MOCs pages.

p.s. I had trouble picturing this one, cos its big one as you can see...so...sorry for not-so-massive-photos

to admins: can you plz now change topic name into CIS HANGAR DIORAMA or smtng like that.?

Edited by Davor

It's wonderfully done, just as the rest of your work. If at all possible though, could you take a few more pics of details? Can't wait to the the tiled version. :classic: Keep us the great work. :thumbup:

-'Skintasee