ACCURATEin

CITY: Extremely random photos from Lego City!

Your city is amazing.

Congratulations.

Regards

Thank you Sir!

Cool. I like how you made the back of the NSX. :thumbup: Is the Lego logo on the back of the cinema a sticker?

Thanks! The big LEGO logo is actually a bookend that i decided to incorporate into the side of a building. There are two of them that come in a set and were on sale for a very very good price. As I was looking closely at the bookend set I noticed the logo was printed onto the bricks. :classic:

I hope that one day my city will be as awesome as urs.... Keep up the awesome work and keep us all updated. Love your city!

haha thank you! The city has gotten out of hand. It needs to stop growing but I just can't stop building because i love it!!

ACCURATEin

All your updates are a true inspiration! I follow your posts since last year and it is truly amazing how your City is growing ! Especially since we restarted with LEGO around same time…

I could go on and on with wows (and what you show fully deserves it), but I will focus on one major, major achievement you have just presented!

This is THE BEST implementation of monorail EVER. I was looking for good examples, and you just seem to show this by accident.

Man, this deserves a separate topic in the Train Tech!!! Please post it there ASAP. These blue cars with LED and the way it is combined with the City layout - priceless.

Kudos.

I just love your town! It's so nice to watch it develop and grow into a fully realistic lego town, My favorite parts are your modular building creations like the pink florist, and lego store/McDonalds. Your modulars look perfect next to all your other buildings, something I can't really pull off so I have to keep them in two different sections of my town. Keep on going! I can't wait to see what you come up with next :classic:

Wow! I love your city. It's one of the best city displays I've ever seen! :wub:

The Pink Florist is great! Lovely use of two shades of pink, and it just seems to work on the Green Grocer design!

Also, congrats on getting a Max minifig! I love it when people place easter eggs like that in their displays. :thumbup:

Speaking of which, are you planning on adding some funny scenes or easter eggs in your city? :wink:

Can't wait for the next update! It's really enjoyable to see the progression of your city. :classic:

Oh, man. This is a great City. I think the best part is the continual movement and changing to make it better, bigger, and brighter. I can't wait to see more.

ACCURATEin

All your updates are a true inspiration! I follow your posts since last year and it is truly amazing how your City is growing ! Especially since we restarted with LEGO around same time…

I could go on and on with wows (and what you show fully deserves it), but I will focus on one major, major achievement you have just presented!

This is THE BEST implementation of monorail EVER. I was looking for good examples, and you just seem to show this by accident.

Man, this deserves a separate topic in the Train Tech!!! Please post it there ASAP. These blue cars with LED and the way it is combined with the City layout - priceless.

Kudos.

Thank you Sir! We all bring a little inspiration to the table in the LEGO hobby. Recently i've looked through some of my original photos of the city and it's neat to see how it has come along.

I will have to post the monorail in the train tech section sometime, perhaps after i finish the main loading station and add a few more details. Thanks for the invite!

I just love your town! It's so nice to watch it develop and grow into a fully realistic lego town, My favorite parts are your modular building creations like the pink florist, and lego store/McDonalds. Your modulars look perfect next to all your other buildings, something I can't really pull off so I have to keep them in two different sections of my town. Keep on going! I can't wait to see what you come up with next :classic:

Thank you Sir! Sometimes it's difficult to decide which buildings look best beside one another, but i've found that it's quite fun to move them around and see what looks best. I'm sure in a couple of months it might look much different haha.

Wow! I love your city. It's one of the best city displays I've ever seen! :wub:

The Pink Florist is great! Lovely use of two shades of pink, and it just seems to work on the Green Grocer design!

Also, congrats on getting a Max minifig! I love it when people place easter eggs like that in their displays. :thumbup:

Speaking of which, are you planning on adding some funny scenes or easter eggs in your city? :wink:

Can't wait for the next update! It's really enjoyable to see the progression of your city. :classic:

Thank you Sir! I ordered so many pink bricks for my original hotel MOC and had lots of them left over. I've been trying my best to use them anywhere possible and thought a color conversion would help.

Max is awesome! Working for LEGO really aids in having quick access to cool releases! I'll have to come up with some funny scenes throughout the city.

Oh, man. This is a great City. I think the best part is the continual movement and changing to make it better, bigger, and brighter. I can't wait to see more.

Thank you Sir! It's always evolving!

I should have a couple of updates tomorrow sometime. I've tried to burn through some red bricks by adding onto the Ferrari shop, and now i'm working on new design for the hospital. Check back for updates! :classic:

Your LEGO city is awesome man. So many cool details... I really love your LEGO store and your glass tower. How much did your highrise cost you so far?

Your LEGO city is awesome man. So many cool details... I really love your LEGO store and your glass tower. How much did your highrise cost you so far?

Thank you Sir! All of the elements used for the skyscraper are from the PaB wall. I would guess between 100 and 200 dollars so far.

A couple more updates!...

Ferrari expansion..

019rcg.jpg

A third and hopefully final version of our medical center. I never really put forth much effort into the first two, and this one I spent a little more time on it.

012pe.jpg

015l.jpg

017ea.jpg

022ng.jpg

love the ferrari garage. Any chance we can have a sneak peek of the inside?? The hospital's pretty cool tooo, any interiors?

love the ferrari garage. Any chance we can have a sneak peek of the inside?? The hospital's pretty cool tooo, any interiors?

Thank you Sir! There are a few more tiles that need to go in place in the Ferrari shop and then i'll be able to post interior photos. As for the inside of the hospital!...it looks like a bomb went off inside!! I need more grey plates and tan bricks to complete the interior walls. The side sections are modular though. :classic:

I can see that ur cinema is rising slowly but surely, make sure u include the overpriced popcorns. Can't wait for the cinema to be built!

Just caught your latest additions to your city - COOL medical centre and blue copter and ambo combo eh ? :grin:

The auto workshop looks cool too as well as high priced ! :grin:

Overall your city is becomming AWESOME - so I'm a conformist! 'ACCURATEin' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I guess that the word "Limit" isn't included in your vocabulary ACCURATEin! :wink:

Your city's evolution is a thing to admire! :sweet: The medical center is very very beautiful! :wub: and the glass section looks absolutely great!

The farrari expansion photo left me speechless. Not only for the amazing creation but also for the way your city looks from that angle. It's like a real street scene! :oh:

Excellent work for once more! :thumbup:

I can see that ur cinema is rising slowly but surely, make sure u include the overpriced popcorns. Can't wait for the cinema to be built!

Yes indeed, the cinema has been transforming week after week. Inside is going to be stadium seating. The original popcorn display from the town plan is still in place.

Just caught your latest additions to your city - COOL medical centre and blue copter and ambo combo eh ? :grin:

The auto workshop looks cool too as well as high priced ! :grin:

Overall your city is becomming AWESOME - so I'm a conformist! 'ACCURATEin' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank you Sir! I wish I could have some of your creations inside my town! The minifigs in my city currently have no where to fill gas or buy tires!!

I guess that the word "Limit" isn't included in your vocabulary ACCURATEin! :wink:

Your city's evolution is a thing to admire! :sweet: The medical center is very very beautiful! :wub: and the glass section looks absolutely great!

The farrari expansion photo left me speechless. Not only for the amazing creation but also for the way your city looks from that angle. It's like a real street scene! :oh:

Excellent work for once more! :thumbup:

haha "the sky is the limit"! Thank you for your comments Sir. It's hard to get the camera into the city to take some good shots, but for that one photo in particular i actually just turned the camera to it side and pretty much had it resting on the baseplate to achieve that angle. I will try and get some more photos with that angle tonight.

I have also received a small bricklink order today which included the lime green wheel arches and will have some updates in a few hours. I am about to start working on an old purple bus for the time being!

:tongue:

Your medical center is really nice. It looks very up-scale. The round front on the big windows is fantastic. It really blends in well with the growing glass-front city you are creating. It is nice that you were able to incorporate the landing pad as well.

012pe.jpg

Wow. I am impressed. This is one of the best modern hospitals I've seen :thumbup:

Wow, I've never seen so much lego in one place! :tongue:

Great job. I love how the buildings in your town have such drastically different stylings and designs from one another.

I also love your blending of 4, 6, and 8 wide vehicles together into one city. I can't get that UPS truck out of my head.

You know, I've never seen a city with just a single skyscraper. You're gonna have to build more than one! :tongue: I'm sure you can do it!

Edited by ImLost

Wow, I'm totally blown away! I live my lego City fantasies vicariously through your photos so thanks for sharing! :grin:

Your medical center is really nice. It looks very up-scale. The round front on the big windows is fantastic. It really blends in well with the growing glass-front city you are creating. It is nice that you were able to incorporate the landing pad as well.

Thank you! There is a lot more detailing to be done with the med center. It's mostly a frontal shell right now.

Wow. I am impressed. This is one of the best modern hospitals I've seen :thumbup:

Thank you!

Wow, I've never seen so much lego in one place! :tongue:

Great job. I love how the buildings in your town have such drastically different stylings and designs from one another.

I also love your blending of 4, 6, and 8 wide vehicles together into one city. I can't get that UPS truck out of my head.

You know, I've never seen a city with just a single skyscraper. You're gonna have to build more than one! :tongue: I'm sure you can do it!

Thank you! Now that you've mentioned it, i guess a lot of the buildings really do have different styles.

I've got plans to build one of those new 'dynamic architecture' skyscrapers where each floor rotates. It should be a pretty fun project. :classic:

Your town is very inspiring! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see your next update!

Thank you!

Really stunning.

May I ask you how many sets and how many pieces do you have?

Thank you! I haven't calculated any specific numbers, but there is a good amount! haha

Yes, it is great!

Greetings

Thank you!

Wow, I'm totally blown away! I live my lego City fantasies vicariously through your photos so thanks for sharing! :grin:

Thank you! There will be many more updates through the months. :classic:

And now a look at some WIPs and new photos...!

WIP 8 wide pumper. The cabin can lift off as the yellow stripe is a tile.

001xhw.jpg

002npj.jpg

Ice cream truck is now complete with the lime green wheel arches.

003hmx.jpg

004nh.jpg

WIP 8 wide 'The Buried Life' bus.

006zdb.jpg

011ja.jpg

014rp.jpg

10 wide squeezing into the lane.

016lb.jpg

A closer look at the LEGO bookend that was worked into the back side of the theatre.

019xpx.jpg

That's all for now!

Great progress, ACCURATEin! I've never seen a black cab on an American-style fire engine before. Very interesting! I suggest you add some more cabinets and lockers in the back though.

That ice cream truck is very cute. Nice work.

I like the color scheme of the bus. But I think the wheels are too small.

That Ferrari garage is just sweet! Keep up the good work!

Great progress, ACCURATEin! I've never seen a black cab on an American-style fire engine before. Very interesting! I suggest you add some more cabinets and lockers in the back though.

That ice cream truck is very cute. Nice work.

I like the color scheme of the bus. But I think the wheels are too small.

That Ferrari garage is just sweet! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! The black cabin was inspired by this brand new fire truck I passed on the interstate while driving home a couple weeks ago. I searched forever for an image of it online, and was able to find one very similar to the one i saw.

Here is the photo i found..

081753600x230.png

Thanks for the comments on my updates!

Again fantastic work 'ACCURATEin' and that little ice cream van - too sweet too cute very very cool ! :sweet:

Keep working on that pumper it's looking good. :grin:

And F1 cars in your city, brings a whole new meaning to rush hour ! :laugh:

Great builds 'ACCURATEin' and I'm a conformist! !!! :sweet: