cole

112th HC-Z Hardsuit

indexed.gif

The HC-Z (Heavy Combat Zone) hardsuit was an uncommonly powerful and fast vehicle, and were able to take down entire enemy bases before they had time to react. The HC-Z's had two powerful chain guns as their primary weapons, these were able to tear holes through enemy vehicles and barricades in seconds, firing 10 laser cannon blasts a second. They also had two shoulder-mounted missle launchers, each with 8 hail-fire rockets. Although they were inacurate and only able to travle short distances the missles were still highly explosive and could be fired off in quick succesion. The HC-Z's also had two barely used light blasters on the waist, these were only used if there was a very small amount of enemies. The hardsuits also had very strong limb movement and were able to use they're fists as weapons if they ran out of amunition or their guns had over-heated.

3988716152_d04e5fb8af_o.jpg

3988716302_3a7148c353_o.jpg

3988716350_6162851a76_o.jpg

3987959939_7102f00f53_o.jpg

3987960001_9995b965a3_o.jpg

3987960031_4b42c4e91a_o.jpg

3988716580_8e1f1fa24b_o.jpg

3988716620_325e6ee0c3_o.jpg

There are more pictures in my Flickr photostream (Link in my sig).

You have once again blown my mind "wrecks" :wink: This moc is heard core and those chain guns are massive. great job. :thumbup:

Awesome MOC. Reminds me so much of one of those Battletech miniature that I love to stare at at my local hobby shop. The bullet holes in the wall and the smoke/contrail effect of that launching missle is really good.

Those rocket droids are like flies annoying a Rhino or something. Zero damage caused but a pain in the backside that needs to be squashed.

Only queston is do you think the legs look a little small to support so much weight and power?

Amazing Cole! :wub:

I love it how it's so big!

I love the missle shooting out aswell :wub:

Well done!

CommanderFox

It's bristling with weapons! :skull:

Such exoskeleton hardsuits can be the perfect weaopn on combat fields, like we have seen in the latest Starship Troopers movie for example. Your design in well-designed with a high amount of flexibility. Also the wall it jus broke through (even with bullet holes) is an excellent detail. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Great work, not only the SUITE, but also the scenery around... :thumbup:

The rocket that is just being fired is really cool!

Edited by fenris

Not what Star Wars war machines usually look like, but very cool nonetheless.

The scenery around is also great, the bullet holes give a good sense of the inaccuracy of the chainguns. :tongue:

Overall, I like it.

Holy Holy crap!

That this is sick. It eminds me of the suites they wore in the Matrix Reloaded.

The missle launching is perfectly executed. I want to buy the instructions for this set.

Very very nicely done. Do you know the piece count? Also how long did it take you to make?

This just amazing, besides the fact that the design is really well done. The idea is incredibly creative, and I personally wouldn't have thought about it. Just great all around, the bullet holes in the wall, great touch!

Great design and diorama cole. It deserved to be frontpaged. :thumbup: I love the colour scheme, and the weaponry is awesome.

Good luck! :thumbup:

This is.......stunning :pir-blush: You did a great job on this :thumbup:

Good luck in the contest.

OMG, I didn't even notice the bullet holes the first time. There is so much about this MOC that is just right.

The bullets hanging down from the guns, the arms and legs are proportioned corrctly. I'm simply stunned, I had to post again and let you know all the things I like.

I really hope you win, is there a way we can vote for you?

I note this creation is from around 2009 but hey - its still fantastic!  Whilst many have commented on the size of the guns (which had to be large considering the blurb), I think I what I appreciate most is the inclusion of the wall with the giant hole which so adds to the context of this powerful mech.  That wall truly compliments the overall look.  Without it, the mech would still be good - but not AS GOOD!