Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Pirate Training School

Great moc Iz, and fantastic idea. Lots going on and some ood mini-fig placement. I like the use of 1x1 rounds for legs. Everything you need for a training school is there, good work :pir-classic:

Very nice entry, but what would make this perfect would be a black board with lots of R's written on it. :pir_laugh2: You know, for training Pirate language.
A very nice entry Iz.

I always love to look at creations like this. There is always so much work put into it. And you find new things and details all the time.

AHHHH baby pirates everywhere! Very original and very funny idea. I like how you have made it look as comical as possible without going too far! I think the neatest part of the this MOC and the aspect of it that really feels like a school to me is the different training "modules". You have some swordplay, cannon shooting, treasure digging, navigation and plank walking. What else does a pirate need to know?! Well, maybe you could make an imperial "dummy" that pirates could shoot at or bayonet? I really like the wench woo-ing. very nice touch!

I think the MOC could use some SNOT. Just to clean it up a little and make it look more flowing. I for one AM NOT a fan of SNOT on everything. But the background, rock-tops, and other non-walkable areas could use some.

Very nice job!

-martinsuper

What a cool and original entry ^^ I love the way you did it, the "teacher and students" everywhere, that's really cool ^^

:thumbup: