Bonaparte

10210 Imperial Flagship - UPCOMING SET!!!

My Guess is that we have a least a Year, If not longer. The Imperial Flag Ship is NOT part of the Pirate Line. The pirate sets are in 6000's this set is in the 10000's and part of an exclussive Line (not sure if that is the offical name) Just like the Medieval Market Village 10193

Thats what I was hoping. I wanted to get at least three more by around June so, if the ship is around for a year I will be able to do that.

What the heck? On the website it says 'backorders accepted, shipping estimated 5th February'. So I place an order just to make sure I don't miss out a second time, they send me an email telling me the ship is on backorder... and then I get another email just now telling me my order has been shipped!!!

I think the whole system is a bit messed up. They clearly have stock. Anyway, I'll getting my 10210 much sooner than expected, which is awesome. :pir-wub:

Edit: No, wait. It was just the free keyring I got with my order. I guess I still have over a month to wait.

Not sure I'm getting a free keyring?

But I do know that despite the UK website saying that certain items were backordered until Feb (including some Duplo train track), my complete order - including the flagship - is on it's way to me. I'm currently cleaning and rebuilding all my old ships to get ready for it :)

Not sure I'm getting a free keyring?

It was a January promotion, buy anything from S@H and get a free Atlantis sharkman keyring.

Incidentally, shouldn't this thread be renamed by now?