Bonaparte

10210 Imperial Flagship - UPCOMING SET!!!

Doth mine eyes deceive me?

:pir-grin: I love it! I suppose I won't be buying a third or 4th BB after all. I'm gonna have to buy two or three of this set.. probably 3.

Also, I have to get a second job :pir-laugh:

The fact that this ship has a DECK right out of the box makes this a top contender for best Lego ship of all time. The lack of string rigging is what keeps it from getting that distinction, but honestly you can't have everything and this far exceeds my wildest dreams for a Lego ship in today's market. I absolutely love every detail about it and cannot wait to set it up next to my SES and BSB. :]

You must admit it is better than cross bone clipper :pir-tongue: Seriously, this new ship and BSB are the best ships ever made by Lego (I haven't decided between the two yet). I don't like most of the classic ships because they don't have captain's cabins or decks. Only BSB and SES have cabins, but SES doesn't even have a deck.

The BSB will still be my alltime favorite :pir-classic: with htis new ship right behind!

Okay, LEGO--I am appeased, you just kept me around as a customer another couple years. Nicely done!

And on top of that, historical comparison very accurate relative to BB--pirate ships were generally small, fast and maneuverable, like little 1-masted sloops. If BB equals the LEGO version of Queen Anne's Revenge (all-time record for single-ship Pirate firepower), 10210 is a good approximation of a typical warship relative to that.

I missed the last round of Pirates "Legends"--there are three things going forward Q4 '09 and Q1 '10 if I have to eat Top Ramen all year to pay for it: this, a Saiga-12 and finishing my 20th Century Limited.

Now all we need is a shipboard cannons six-pack to complete this and BB...

Edited by Diamondback

So does this mean pirates is not canceled? This ship is awesome I hope with the sale of this ship the Lego company will see how well liked pirates are. Maybe put some more effort into there future sets!!! I cant wait till January everybody save your x-mas money!!!

cool, just 4 cannons but 8 cannonholes :cannon:

ok, it's a nice set :pir-blush:

Ever heard of that cannons can be turned over to the other side? Also most of the time i think it's only neccasary to fire from one site anyway, or if not, there can still be 2 cannons at each side.

So does this mean pirates is not canceled? This ship is awesome I hope with the sale of this ship the Lego company will see how well liked pirates are. Maybe put some more effort into there future sets!!! I cant wait till January everybody save your x-mas money!!!

As said before, this is no set of the actual current pirate line, but a special collector's set.

:pir-wub:

Like the Castle Market set, but Pirates!

So many awesome details to mention :pir-wub:

Thanks LEGO!! :pir-cry_happy:

It also reminds me of the Emerald Night, same exclusive box packaging.

Oh no! I'm already changing my mind! Actually I didn't want to buy any pirates set, because I didn't want to have so many different imperial soldiers (old blue ones, old red ones, new red ones). There's no continuity with the soldiers, and that annoys me tremendously. But this ship looks so stunning! It's really perfect and wonderful! I'm already changing my opinion! I think I must get it! But if I get it, I will probably want Brickbeard's Bounty as well.

Curse you LEGO! If I rob a bank, you'll be the ones to sue! Oh well. Might as well keep working my a$$ off, as long as it pays the LEGO bills... But please, no crisis talk anyone!!!

By the way, is it just me or are LEGO sort of shooting themselves in the foot here... From what I've seen, there are huge amounts of BB that remain unsold - could the price go even lower with this one coming up and BB cancelled in just three months' time? I've planning on getting the Bounty for a long time now and can absolutely see it getting reduced in December... Must snatch!!! And then hope there'll be tons of work in January :pir_laugh2:

If there were ever a Lego pirate ship I'd buy, it would be this one. I've always wanted something accurate with a deck and a floor, and this is it!

You should be thankful, pirate fans! Now all we need is an executor from Star Wars the same size! :pir-sweet:

In North Norwegian we hve a word D*Æ*V*E*N and thats one of our words for the devil. and thats what i said wnen i saw that ship . I loove it. :pir_laugh2:

only so sad that they will close down piates after that. :pir_bawling:

Iv just noticed something Im not to keen on, it looks like the cannons can only be aimed out the ports at a high angle...

This is a real beauty. :pir-wub:

I'll definitely buy one.

I love all those nice little details, like the interior of the chitchen for example which are really nice.

Did you notice, TLC didn't include a crane, finnaly. LOL

Unfortunatly this Ship features not enough Cannons to fill all the gunports. :cannon:

Hm, did i see right, the captain has to climb up a ladder to reach the bridge ?

Apart from that its a well designed Ship and the Designer should be Promoted to Captain. :imperialguard_commander1:

Holy...

I need a moment to compose myself...

Ok.

Here I was, thinking since the pirates line was no more, I could skip half the 2010 sets and save up my money, and somehow, somehome, TLG still manages to find a way to part it with me.

I'm stunned. This is an awesome ship. It is a must-have in my book. It doesn't matter whether I have room to put it on display or not. If I can't find the room, I'm going to buy some shelves and put them up just for this.

I think it's time to stock up on Cannon Battles. The ship comes with 4 cannons, but I'm pretty sure it can hold 8. Now that's one sweet battleship.

Bugger! I'd better get of me big behind and pick up Brickbeard's bounty soon as I c'n, afore it's time to save up for this pile of epic, epic win!

Wow, this thing is beautiful. It makes me want to get into the Pirate theme.

I think this is the nicest, best put together lego set I have ever seen.

Edited by General Kannon