Bonaparte

10210 Imperial Flagship - UPCOMING SET!!!

This is the pirate set I've always dreamed of... Thank you TLG, this is really wonderful. I'm only disappointed that there is pretty much no rigging at all. Other than that, this looks like one of Lego's greatest sets ever.

Brilliance!

This is simply a must buy for me, to go with my Brickbeard's Bounty. There's a whole new female minifig, and do I see an organ in the captain's cabin?

Yes, there is an organ in the cabin. It's also stated in the text description, and you can see the pipes of it in one picture!

Well gee, so much for no more pirate sets. This one looks positively spectacular. And I mean, wow. Can't get much better than that.

This is too awsome to be real , sadly it is real because the price is kindof a wallet killer :pir-hmpf:

The full row of guns and the large amount of sails is just terrific . I have to say this is the best boat lego has made yet.

Oh I can't wait for january :pir-sweet:

What a great way to start off the weekend! :pir_laugh2: I was sad to hear that Pirates was going on hiatus when they hadn't yet given us an Imperial ship, but this is beyond anything I expected. This is truly a great time to be an adult fan of lego (if I were a kid I'd be going crazy because I wouldn't have the money to buy even half the sets I would want). I'm very excited about the return of the sawfish as well :shark: (yes, I know it's in the advent calendar, but us in the states can't easily get our hands on that)

This is truly a great time to be an adult fan of lego (if I were a kid I'd be going crazy because I wouldn't have the money to buy even half the sets I would want).

I'm also very grateful for that myself... I can just order every Modular House as soon as it's released and I surely will make an order for this one as well almost immediately. But unfortunately this won't be the case for every AFOL.

* still staring at pictures every five minutes :pir_laugh2:

Bonaparte: do you have the answer to my earlier question (which undoubtedly got buried in all replies so far): Was this designed after the 'call for ideas' or was this already planned?

This is beautiful! I love it! Very playable and it looks great. Isn't this the first ship-rigged (3 masted) Lego Pirates ship ever, too?

I thought I was all done with getting large ships but I will be buying this...and I think I'll be Brickbeard's Bounty too now.

This ship is very nice! One more for the Redcoat Navy!

But its pretty expensive. I mean my HMS Unicorn is like 4 times bigger than that and it only cost £350 to build.

I could see this ship easily transformed into a Double Decker. I guess Ill just get money for christmas to save for this.

i only have 2 words to say about this

epic-ness!

:pir-oh::monkey::cannon::pir-wub: :pir-wub: :pir-wub::pir-blush:

not trying to offend anyone, but in my opinion, this set is only matched by the black seas barracuda

i gotta start saving up with my birthday/Christmas money...

Finally, an imperial ship worthy of the name. The BSB and BB now have an opponent that could easily crush them both, and with some restaffing from the redcoat reserves this might possibly be the best set ever.

When I first saw this set, I went Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope one day to get it, I mean, LOOK AT IT! THE THING'S A MONSTER!

I consider this as a very sneaky marketing tatic made by TLC, to announce the end of the Pirates theme by mid-2010, and announced a new Pirates 2010 set two weeks later? Who knows that more sets might approach? :pir-blush:

It must be a really great collectable because it doesn't have a Pirates box design, it has the design for a really good collectable! :pir-cry_happy:

Oh, my, gosh! This is great news for all Pirate fans throughout the universe! :pir-cry_happy:

Wow, this is so awesome! :pir-cry_happy:

I love all of the details and accessories included in this set.

LEGO has really gone over the top with all of these amazing and well-built exclusive sets these days!

Unfortunately, I'm not a huge pirates fan, so I won't be getting it. :pir_bawling:

If only it were cheaper...

I can't wait to see reviews, though!

Edited by ILikePi

Kudos to TLG for giving us something we really want in our armada. I always want something large to challenge the BSB or even the SES, and now we get this ship to even the odds! The the bar has been raise; can it challenge both the pirate flagships? :pir-blush:

This ship is definitely not in the usual pirate range. To me it is in the UCS/modular buildings range for AFOLs, which is a good thing since it looks solidly built and heavy! Can we expect a UCS pirate ship in 2012 or 2013?

When I first saw it I went "HOLY @#@!#@!!!!!" :thumbup: :thumbup:

So I guess we can all die happy. MMV for Pirates, pretty much.