Bonaparte

10210 Imperial Flagship - UPCOMING SET!!!

Today is a great days for us Pirate fans and as Classic-Pirates.com Ambassador it's my honor to bring you the news of this exclusive Imperial Flagship available 1st of January 2010.

10210_box_global.jpg

10210 - Imperial Flagship

Ages 14+. 1,664 pieces.

US $179.99 CA $229.99 UK Pound 139.99 DE Euro 149.99

Build an incredible classic sailing ship!

All hands on deck! This amazingly detailed and realistic historical ship has three removable sections. The main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, a prison with a rat, a fully-equipped ship's kitchen, working anchor, moving rudder and a saw shark figurehead. The front deck has an opening door to the inside of the ship and sails with masts and rigging. The back house deck has opening doors to the captain's chambers containing a map, poison bottle, organ and a treasure chest full of jewels and gold. The Imperial Flagship has 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant and 3 deck lanterns. Includes 9 minifigures: the ship's captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship's cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers. Measures 29.5" (75 cm) long and 23.6" (60 cm) tall. Ages 14+. 1,664 pieces

• Includes 9 minifigures: the ship's captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship's cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers!
  • Amazingly detailed and realistic ship features 3 removable sections!
  • Main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, prison with a rat, saw shark figurehead, a moving rudder and a fully-equipped ship's kitchen with fish, turkey legs and a carrot!
  • Raise and lower the working anchor!
  • Open the front deck's working doors and play inside!
  • Imperial Flagship is equipped with masts and rigging!
  • Open the back house deck's doors to reveal the captain's chambers complete with a map, poison bottle, organ and even a treasure chest filled with jewels and gold!
  • Features 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant as well as 3 deck lanterns!
  • Measures 29.5" (75 cm) long and 23.6"(60 cm) tall!

Available for order directly through LEGO beginning January 1, 2010

10210_prod.jpg

10210_001.jpg

10210_002.jpg

10210_003.jpg

10210_004.jpg

10210_005.jpg

10210_006.jpg

10210_007.jpg

10210_008.jpg

10210_009.jpg

10210_010.jpg

10210_011.jpg

10210_012.jpg

10210_013.jpg

At last this could be revealed :pir_laugh2:! Now we´ll wait for more pictures from BrickCon!

This is great news indeed! Probably becoming my favorite LEGO set! I also believe this is a nice source of some awesome bricks.

I was waiting for a set like this already a long time, it's rigging is much better then Brickbeard's Bounty! 9 minifigs is also quite rich...

My compliments already to the designers! :thumbup:

I love how they've even managed to fit in a pair of short legs. :pir-laugh:

For the very first nanoseconds I had a small heart-attack! :pir-oh3:

This ship is absolutely great and beautiful! At last, a big vessel for the other side!

Thanks Bonaparte! A must buy!

This is absolutely astounding!!! I sincerely hope I have gainful employment in the new year and the means to purchase this set! Every detail of it is just beautifully done - the same kind of aesthetically pleasing design as Medieval Marketplace.

Wow I am going to have to get this, but maybe I will have to wait till april (my birthday). Great set with loads of cool things about it.

Looks really good.

Was a big pirate fan 10 years ago, so this is a really nice feeling looking at this set!

My god, that is just plain amazing. Nothing more to say at the moment, other than that i need to rob a bank now with all these new sets coming up :pir-tongue:

Was quite some to hear the dissapointments about discontinuation of Pirates mid 2010, knowing that this ship was on its way. I've looked at this set built and on display, and it really looks good.

Wow...could this get me into pirates and keep me there?

Well that's likely to happen!

I will definately try to get my hands on this, this is a very nice looking ship and one of the best...

If only BB was this good!

Looking forward to more pics and especially ; a review!

~General Magma :classic:

Btw. has anybody noticed there's 2 new figs in this set? I' talking about the female and the governor (or what it is supposed to be).

Edited by metalandi

Fantastic set but the price is too high.

Medieval Market has nearly the same number of elements but costs 100 usd.

Looks fantastic! A great surprise!:pir-wub: The interior looks great, I love the kitchen. Shame we don't have a clear pic of the admiral's cabin though, it looks as if there may perhaps be an organ in there. EDIT: And there is an organ. I should've reread the description

A great selection of minifigs too. I like the look of the new admiral's daughter, although I'm not so sure about the cook (what is he anyway, a dwarf or a bearded child? :wacko:) . It would've been lovely to have a new 18th Century apron torso for him.

The price seems a little hefty though, almost double the price of Medieval Market Village, and it only has about 60 more pieces. Still, I'll try to buy this one, it looks like a lovely set. :pir-sweet:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Btw. has anybody noticed there's 2 new figs in this set? I' talking about the female and the governor (or what it is supposed to be).

He's the admiral, and he was already in Soldier's Fort. Except he didn't have that cool plume.

However, the chef does seem to have a new weapon.

He's the admiral, and he was already in Soldier's Fort. Except he didn't have that cool plume.

You're right, at first sight the fig looked different to me, but now i see it's the same.

What weapon do you mean?

A great selection of minifigs too. I like the look of the new admiral's daughter, although I'm not so sure about the cook (what is he anyway, a dwarf or a bearded child? :wacko:) . It would've been lovely to have a new 18th Century apron torso for him.

I'm going to substitute my 'maid' from MMV as the chef of this ship. She's dressed appropriately, isn't too 'medieval' in look, and gives the range another female minifig, which is always a bonus.

Oh My GOD...

This is the best ship I ever seen before, really love at the first sight

I cant imagine imperial flagship better than this.

Fantastic job TLG !!

We're not worthy! :pir_laugh2:

Nice move by TLG to announce the ending of the Pirate line first and then drop this bomb, they do have some humour :pir-tongue:

So much nice on this ship but if I have to pick one favourite thing it would be the sails, the first realistic looking sails ever. Me like! :pir-sweet:

btw. the captain is slightly different than the governor in Soldiers fort, he got gold epaulettes instead of red and a blue plume instead of a red.

I believe that the big knife the chef is this piece that can be found for example in the Power Miner set Crystal King.

The weapon he's holding is a small flexible spike that's been seen in a couple of the Summer '09 sets: link

You're right, at first sight the fig looked different to me, but now i see it's the same.

What weapon do you mean?

He's holding it in a couple of the pictures, it looks like a scythe blade but he'd holding it too near the blade... it's too long for a dagger and doesn't have the hand guard of a cutlass. I can't identify it as anything.

Edit: Okay, so it isn't a brand new piece... but it has still only been in a couple of other sets.

Edited by David Thomsen

Yay!

Now those endless 'Which is better? The BSB or [insert set name here]' topics will have some serious competition :laugh:

The colour scheme is very nice and the sails look good. I like the thicker wooden mast beams, but I do miss the string rigging.

And 75cm long! This really is going to be an impressive centrepiece!

At least Pirates goes out with a bang (or blast of the cannon), just as it deserves!

I like the thicker wooden mast beams, but I do miss the string rigging.

I think a few compromises were made so that the ship could have removable parts. I was confused by the lack of rigging and that the triangular sail at the front isn't actually attached to the mast behind it, but if everything had all been connected properly you wouldn't be able to take the masts away. Personally I prefer it this way.

I should go to bed now and stop hogging this thread - it's 'uncool' to look this excited about a new lego set.