I was wondering if you could do this guy too.

That would be great!

post-12585-129791159967.png

Thanks!

Edited by CommanderR

Hey Jebediahs I didnt realise your request thread was still going :tongue:, anyway I hope you wouldn't mind making me A tactical Droid paper-doll sigfig, heres the pics 5304342734_ba3b4bb652.jpg

or this one if its easier-

250px-TA-175_LoRcommentary.jpg

Thank you :)!

Edited by Professor Trelawney

Never realized you took requests, wood you mind doing mine? Your art is fantastic! My sig is this torso, a dobby head, and a long lego star wars rifle. Thanks, and looks like you busy :look: so take your time!

BTW what program do you use? :blush:

mystyle2_alopex0.gifmystyle2_alopex1.gifmystyle2_captaintamamono.gifmystyle2_ceroknight.gifmystyle2_commanderr0.gifmystyle2_commanderr1.gifmystyle2_dobbyclone0.gifmystyle2_dobbyclone1.gifmystyle2_professortrelawney.gif

mystyle2_cutlassiz.gifmystyle2_tin7.gifmystyle2_jebediahslu.gif

@Roncanator - I'm sorry about that. When I get PM requests I usually post them here AND in a return PM but I forgot to send you a message.

I'm going to have to slow down even more with the sticker production. I'm still transitioning careers from immigration to engineering and it's a bit time consuming. I can shoot for making them once a month. Of course I could be persuaded to do them more often if more members join the fight against the maelstrom in LEGO Universe! ;-)

LU needs you!

Oh, trhat is just superb, Jebediahs! :classic::thumbup:

You always amaze me with your talent. You get so many different shapes of figs to make and yet you manage to make them perfectly! Can't wait to see more! ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I know I've already got one, but can you do this Doctor Who minifigure I made in LDD? Here is the suit he's supposed to have (with yellow hands):

5489397986_062b74832f_m.jpg

This is what he looks like in LDD with the wrong suit:

5487158906_39eb20e6b8_m.jpg

And, if you need the closeup of his screw-driver, here it is:

5487016710_f77ccf66bf_m.jpg

Thank You for makeing my other one, I really like it.

This one is not really for me, but any Doctor Who fan who likes the desgin.

Thanks Again!

Hello Jeb! I've noticed your divine paper dolls, and thought I'd request one! If you don't have the time, I completely understand, but if you can, could you please do a Shaak Ti with Clone Wars eyes, and one with female dot eyes? Thanks! :)

Edited by Jar Jar

Okay I thought I'd change it up this time and ask for a Bionicle. If you can't do this one that's cool. Thanks again Jeb!

8729-1.jpg?0

can i have my new avatar

thanks

EDIT: Sorry Jeb, I forgot to say thanks the last time. I thought I did but I didn't. ....Rewinding half a year.... "Thanks, Jeb. My guy looks the best. Thanks!"

EDIT 2:Your guild completely made me want to get Lego Universe.

Edited by Commander Uno

Hi!

I just saw your work and I must say it's amazing. I was wondering if you'd please do me a favor and make one of your icons to look like this ( the guy in the front):

mn-iraq08_ph1_0498889752.jpg

If you can just make him hold an M4 carbine with no attachments on it off to the side so you can see the body, that'd be great.

Thanks so much, Jebediahs!

Katona

Edited by KisKatona

Just read the thread and the stuff is great. It appears you reused the first post in your quest Jeb! :grin:

Are you skill the making the dolls? If so, please could you make Haldor in doll form? :wub: