Sign in to follow this  
Ras 74

Eurobricks Event 2010 in Billund.

Fourth...ed? (Is that even a word?) :look:

:laugh:

I'm really hoping to meet up with everyone at some point during your visit. I'm just not sure yet when that would work out best.

Cheers,

jamie

I'm really hoping to meet up with everyone at some point during your visit. I'm just not sure yet when that would work out best.

Cheers,

jamie

If you're busy that week - no problem.

At some time you will have to leave your work and the first round will then be on me. :wink:

(Better of course would be meeting in the creative facility... :devil: )

That would be great! We're there from Thursday till Sunday so we should be able to find a time that suits you.

Cheers,

jamie

To qoute a well known Simpsons character: Excellent! :grin:

If you're busy that week - no problem.

At some time you will have to leave your work and the first round will then be on me. :wink:

(Better of course would be meeting in the creative facility... :devil: )

Or, in his workshop? :devil:

(Just kidding, Jamie. :grin: )

Edited by Dennimator

Please just ignore all my crazy friends here Jamie.

If I was you I would take vaccation from the 21-25th of April :grin:

Do we have some sort of rough Idea Whats happening on each day? It'd be great if we did

Looks Like I'm coming, but Only on Thursday (22nd). Looks like We'll get there about 6pm on Wednesday (21st) - get any deals before you lot :tongue: , then leave bright and early on Friday (23rd)

We better be doing all the best stuff on the 22nd :laugh: - I'm coming a very long way!

Once We pay for plane tickets, I'll confirm it. But It would be good to know what we're doing that day - It better be worth it!

Cheers

Please just ignore all my crazy friends here Jamie.

If I was you I would take vaccation from the 21-25th of April :grin:

Did you see my post? :sceptic: I kinda need to know ASAP, because if we're not doing anything special, I need to know its not worth coming - as 1 useless day in Billund might not be worth a few $K

Please let me know

Did you see my post? :sceptic: I kinda need to know ASAP, because if we're not doing anything special, I need to know its not worth coming - as 1 useless day in Billund might not be worth a few $K

Please let me know

:oh:Useless?

It´s treason, then... *triggers lightsaber* :devil:

:grin:

Nah, seriously though, a day with us members in a LEGOland Park can never, ever be 'useless'. Loads of fun is 100% guaranteed! :sweet:

:oh:Useless?

It´s treason, then... *triggers lightsaber* :devil:

Love it :grin:

Nah, seriously though, a day with us members in a LEGOland Park can never, ever be 'useless'. Loads of fun is 100% guaranteed! :sweet:

Ah yes.... That point had crossed my mind :laugh: And I'm sure It will be fun, I just want/ed a rough Idea of what we're doing :wink:

And best of luck with that.

Making arrangements to do special stuff is always tricky.

The people we'd like to talk to are not that eager to set dates on visits and stuff like that.

Quite often their work schedule changes several times within a few weeks.

So we might be planning to visit the model builders' area in the park or have a briefing by someone from the sales department - but it can still be cancelled just a few hours before the Event starts.

Let's just say that we try to plan as much as we can for all of us to participate in.

But we can't give any guarantees - and no, the Inside Tour will never be part of a regular Event :laugh:

Trust me, our Ambassadors and Event Admin are doing all they can to make this Event unforgetable.

Did you see my post? :sceptic:

Sure I did, but I really didn´t know what to answer to it.

You do come a long way, and as it seems you will spend the Wednesday evening with us plus entire Thursday.

It was said at first that some good activities would be held on the Thursday, but as KimT so good described, it is still a lot

of things needed to be done. I really hope that just exept meeting all the really great guys and gals there that this will be the best event ever!

Do I say that every year??

Trust me, our Ambassadors and Event Admin are doing all they can to make this Event unforgetable.

That is correct! :sadnew:

We start on Monday :grin:

OK thanks for the answers guys, sounds great. And Ras - from what you said, I take that you'll also be there the day before the event? Great!

All sounds well and good. I look forward to joining you folk for the short Time I can :classic:

Can't Wait!

A whole lot will arrive on the Wednesday as it seems.

That day might not be so much to do more than meet the members, find your rooms, drink up the Danes rum.

Well, not you though... Or Dennimator. Then Roadwalker will moderate us all really bad.

Love it :grin:

Ah yes.... That point had crossed my mind :laugh: And I'm sure It will be fun, I just want/ed a rough Idea of what we're doing :wink:

Why not check out last years´ threads?

Photo thread

Other

That day might not be so much to do more than meet the members, find your rooms, drink up the Danes rum.

Well, not you though... Or Dennimator. Then Roadwalker will moderate us all really bad.

Ssh! What she doesn´t know can´t hurt her... :grin:

She doesn´t seem to browse to much here, but I am very responsible :hmpf:

She doesn´t seem to browse to much here, but I am very responsible :hmpf:

She can´t, as I´m occupying the computer 24/7... :wunk:

Edited by Dennimator

What the?!#

:sceptic:

I live in Næstved (Southern part of Sjælland), but I can take a train to practically anywhere on Sjælland with my train card.

Hi again,

sorry for not answering for such a long time. I am "Dennimator´s moderator", his mum, that is.

Now we know exactly the date we are travelling. We will leave Sweden 21. April and come back on Sunday 25. April. Attached you see our route. I think we could meet in Slagelse (sounds like a name of a fight) anytime on Wednesday. Is this OK with you?

We can decide later what time and you could PM me your phone number later, just in case.

What do you think?

post-6202-1264414579.jpg

I am too still looking for a flight, train or maybe someone with car who will drive there... but I can only start on wednesday afternoon or evening. I have to work before and I only have 26 days a year :S So I need to take it really really wise then :P

Anybody going by car?? Stefan??

Greetings, Dana

Wednesday ... might not be so much to do more than meet the members, find your rooms, drink up the Danes rum.

Dennimator forgets mothers are born with "The Force" seeing round corners and behind walls and time. "Yoda" is actually a nickname for "Motha". :tongue:

She can´t, as I´m occupying the computer 24/7... :wunk:

There are ways... :wink:":wunk:"

Dennimator forgets mothers are born with "The Force" seeing round corners and behind walls and time. "Yoda" is actually a nickname for "Motha". :tongue:

There are ways... :wink:":wunk:"

No, no, no... You´re mistaken. Yoda is a Jedi. You are Sith. :grin:

That´s why we Jedi teenagers exist, to stop the Sith you from building a galactic empire brain-washing me into the Dark ages to stop taking me everywhere.. *shudder*

Hey now, it was a mistake.. :cry_sad:

Edited by Dennimator

...to stop taking me everywhere.. *shudder*

So now you're saying you don't want to come to the event?

This is very confusing.

Thank gawd you've got a mother to keep that teenage mind from bouncing against the walls :tongue:

Anybody going by car?? Stefan??

I am indeed going by car again, but not my own one.

Boney and Zooro are going to pick me up early wednesday morning.

Sorry, maybe next time in Günzburg again. :wink:

By the way: Was your title "sweathart" all the time? :look::grin:

So now you're saying you don't want to come to the event?

This is very confusing.

Thank gawd you've got a mother to keep that teenage mind from bouncing against the walls :tongue:

No, I´m saying I want to come, although my mom want me to not want to come, knowing that as I know that I will do anything to stop her from wanting that I don´t want to come, including pretending to not want to come, so that she will think I don´t want to come and change her mind into wanting me to come.

.. Yeah, that sounds just about right.. I think. :wacko:

You´re right, this is very confusing... :grin:

I am indeed going by car again, but not my own one.

Boney and Zooro are going to pick me up early wednesday morning.

Sorry, maybe next time in Günzburg again. :wink:

By the way: Was your title "sweathart" all the time? :look::grin:

Yes the EB's lovely sweetheart was from I don't know when... Guess it was the time when Yoda was still here maybe 2-3 years ago? Maybe after my second event in 2007 I guess...

-Aredhel

Yes the EB's lovely sweetheart was from I don't know when... Guess it was the time when Yoda was still here maybe 2-3 years ago? Maybe after my second event in 2007 I guess...

Look at your title again: sweathart??? :laugh: