Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 4

Unvote: Agnes/CrazyMaid/Striker

Vote: Lady Beatrice/Zepher

You'll have to wait crazy maid lady. For now I believe the evidence has been piled up against Lady Beatrice.

This is what happens in every game.. of life, only the scum do this. That would mean the Friar, and Richard, and even that lunatic guard Victor. You guys are just making yourselves look more suspicious in front of the entire kingdom.

I never once twisted your words. I only defended myself against your unfound accusations.

I apologize for this, Simon, but following Sirion's lead is the best thing to do, I think. :sadnew:

Vote: Simon/ ISC

Sirion voted for the Friar, not Simon.

I'm still not voting yet, as after the mistake I made yesterday, I don't want to wrongly convict someone again.

There is still not a shred of evidence that any of you have against me. Hugh the servant has said that I did not leave my room and thinks I am innocent - perhaps he could clarify since he seems to have some concrete evidence about my movements that the rest of you lack.

I only shared with the Castle residents with the accurate info that my aide and I have. Within this complex, I repeat again, Svelte is not the hooded man that is roaming around the castle, just because he is wearing hood, doesn't mean our Friar is the person lurking in the dark, giving us a hard time. Furthermore, Friar never left his room in the first place, not at all...

UNLESS all dragons operating in the night, all wear hoods for "starters" and doesn't matter what roles they have, which is a possibility as well.

Friar, I will examine your claims that you have presented against, Lady Beatrice. As a humble servant in this Castle, I urge that we will stick our votes onto a common person. As the way it goes, the votes are all divided...

Admiral, pardon me for being rude, but I believed you still own me a reply.

I never once twisted your words. I only defended myself against your unfound accusations.

Sirion voted for the Friar, not Simon.

I'm still not voting yet, as after the mistake I made yesterday, I don't want to wrongly convict someone again.

Sirion gave us some new information before his death that led the ones he trusted in another direction. The ones who continue to grasp to the Friar are striking me as having Dragon tails.

I still say Lady Beatrice is the most dangerous amongst us. See my post on the previous page. But also:

FACT - It was Lady Beatrice's words on Day 1 that revealed the existence of a Sorcerer and Wizard. The Sorcerer proved to be Neutral and the Wizard a Citizen. I wonder which faction that puts Beatrice in? :look: At first we all thought Lady Beatrice was a blabbermouth, but in short order both the Sorcerer and the Wizard were voted off. She suddenly doesn't look so stupid now, does she?

FACT - Beatrice not only exposed her own husband, but was also cheating with him on his rival. Both men were subsequently killed in 2 days.

FACT - Two days in a row, Lady Beatrice has used the 'Oh noes, if everyone else is voting a certain way, I guess I'll cast the deciding vote!!11!!' tactic to distract attention that she is carefully gauging the mood of the crowd and then voting at the end to throw suspicion off herself.

FACT - Beatrice explicity said yesterday 'Sirion has stated anyone who casts the last vote for him is a Dragon. What if he is loyal? Will I have to come tumbling down tomorrow becuase of that! It seems so sad that to get rid of one I may lose myself'. Her tactic today is distraction to take away from her own admission that the person to cast the last vote is actually herself.

FACT - Beatrice also said this yesterday: 'Moments ago, I was told by Sirion that I had to take back my vote, or die. He said that he saw what I was going. He said that I got rid of my husband, and then him, and that his last act in this game would be making everyone see the truth about me.' Since Viripont was found to be innocent, Beatrice's statement was clearly a lie! I don't know how everyone is letting this point go! The next day, the man who supposedly tries to kill her is a martyr and she starts putting words in his mouth as to who is guilty. Remember that she explicitly asked Viripont to identify who he thought was suspicious and he refused.

I advise you all to read through the last pages of Day 3 once more and see how Beatrice has behaved.

I don't know why the Dragons think I'm such a threat, but I have done nothing wrong, and someone with information clearly knows I didn't leave my room last night. All along, I have repeatedly stated my position that I hate magic and wish to see it cast out of this kingdom, so my motives were voting have been transparent from the start. Unlike Lady Beatrice, I have not played the fool, lied, made up stories, slept around and put accusing words in dead men's mouths.

I have said my piece now and I shall say no more on these points. I know it is a difficult time for all of us, but I hope that reason and logic can lead us away from the chaos and mindless accusations that the Dragons would foster.

Allow me to explain myself dear folks. You all raise good points.

Let me talk to you first Friar.

Sirom asked me to reveal what I knew on the second day about the wizard and Sorceror, and I complied to his demands KNOWING HE WAS THE WIZARD. He wanted it to be revealed. And I let that happen. I was letting the group choose, since we already knew that the sorcerer could not be hurt by magic ,and I thought the same was true for the wizard, since they were rivals and equals.

I was not cheating on my husband with a rival. I stayed home that night, which is how I found out that my husband had a night action. Sirion protectedf me that night, but not in a noticable way (the great voice in the sky actaully didn't alert me to this, I figured it would, which is why I accused him of lying)

Your next point of me voting last on two days is suspect, I admit it, and I have worried about doing it on the second day. But they were condemned any way, and I knew I could not change the vote, so it was simply an act of closing the day and hoping for the best during the night. Someone would have done it if not me.

As for is threat, I have luckily saved that information.

I'm not dead yet, despite your best efforts. First you got rid of your husband and now me. If it's the last thing I do before dying, I'll make sure that the loyal citizens know the truth. Your only hope now is to unvote me, or you can kiss this game ... of life ... goodbye.
I have not voted yet.

I realised that later. Stupid vote total confused me for a minute.

I did, however, set it up so that if you vote for me, you'll look guilty tomorrow and probably die. :grin:

Sincerely, I am loyal. I don't know if you are, so it might not matter that I say it, but it's the truth.

I noticed that, which is the only reason I didn't vote for you right off the bat.

That, and I'm starting to honestly think you're just a confused and slowly growing desperate man. :tongue:

I'm not. If you're loyal, your only hope tomorrow is to help get the Friar convicted. Good luck, he's going to do to this kingdom exactly what I would do if I was scum, and people are going to blindly follow him in the process. He reminds me of someone. :grin:

I actually forgot the part I just bolded in the above post. On top of that you also voted for Sirion, so that should not be evidence that sends me to my death!

As for your information ma'm (Alice's character). You supplied what I needed, which is your assurance that you are correct about. In this game I have been badly tricked once, which was my thought that my husband was actually the loyal night killer. i wanted to see if I could trust you. i think I can.

Unvote: Francis/Svelte

Vote: Simon/ISC

You must understand that I was hesitant. Please do not vote me off becuase I voted off someone loyal and becuase the voice in the sjky made me think that Sirion was lying.

Lady Harcourt just lied to me in a private conversation about his actions last night in a desperate attempt to get me to vouch for her. That sealed the deal for me. Simon, you shall live another day for now if the vote turns to Lady Harcourt.

Unvote: Simon/ISC

Vote: Lady Harcourt/Zepher

I did not lie to Dufey. Either the sky made ANOTHER mistake, or she's lying to you.

Seriously sky, this is the second time you've screwed up for me so far.

Perhaps it is your mistake and you want to blame someone else. You would have been fine for today in my book if you hadn't outright lied to me. What a horrible decision you made Lady Harcourt. It may have cost you your life.

But why would I make that mistake? Why would I fabricate that? Why wouldn't I just lay low?

It's becuase I'm honestly telling the truth. I'm sorry. I can not prove it to her. I can probaly not prove it to you. But you can trust me, it is vital that I stay alive. We have already lost our protector and killer. What happens if we lose another power?

We can't afford to have our votes divided... Friar, I have looked at your quick facts very carefully and relate to the past tragic events, and your words have definitely made some sense to me. I will amend my vote accordingly. For now, Simon shall live for another night, hoping that we have rid a far more greater threat...

Unvote: Simon the Librarian/I Scream Clone

Vote: Lady Harcourt/Zepher

Will no one listen to my sound and true defense? This is just how Sirion was voted off. And look where that got us. :hmpf:

I think you're all making a grave mistake, but nobody's going to listen to the Crazy Maid. :hmpf:

Tomorrow, we must return to our original plans. Simon or the greasy frier. One of them must be scum. So we must hunt down one of them and figure out what they are. If an investigator could please do that tonight, it would be appreciated. :sweet:

If an investigator could please do that tonight, it would be appreciated. :sweet:

Investigate me! You will see that I am loyal! I am happy to be put to the test! :classic:

Investigate me! You will see that I am loyal! I am happy to be put to the test! :classic:

You know, the way I think about it now, invesitgating won't do a thing.

Yeah, there's this little thing called lying, which whoever may be investigated will probably do. :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, there's this little thing called lying, which whoever may be investigated will probably do. :hmpf_bad:

That doesn't make sense :wacko: Isn't the point that the investigator always discovers the truth? Make up your mind!

It would seem, good Friar, that our Night Actionms in this game (of life) are not exactly as they appear. We have already discovered today that they appreantly yeild different results :hmpf_bad: .

That doesn't make sense :wacko: Isn't the point that the investigator always discovers the truth? Make up your mind!

Take it easy, I've got a lot going through my head.

Oh, you know, Greasy, you're right, sorry, I was apparently confused there.

Tomorrow, we must return to our original plans. Simon or the greasy frier. One of them must be scum. So we must hunt down one of them and figure out what they are. If an investigator could please do that tonight, it would be appreciated. :sweet:
You know, the way I think about it now, invesitgating won't do a thing.

Agnes, you are really or rather enjoying contradicting yourself within a matter of minutes... :hmpf:

I'm afraid I have to retire for now, but I beg of you, please do not condemn me while I am away. At least let me address all your questions, and at least read my defense, which is true. At least consider my defenses, if you are swept up with the mob you are simply killing another Sirion. We can not afford anyother dead Sirion.

Vote Count

Simon, Librarian (I Scream Clone) - 4 Votes (Striker, professor flitwick, JimButcher, Zepher)

Agnes, Maid (Striker) - 1 Vote (Stash2Sixx)

Lady Beatrice Harcourt (Zepher) - 5 Votes (Svelte, Darth_Legois, Bob the Construction Man, Alice, WhiteFang)

Non-Voters - 6 People (Sir Dillon, Sandy, Quarryman, I Scream Clone, Escape the Fate, Ricecracker)

A majority of 9 votes is required to convict.

First things first...

Unvote: Agnes/Striker.

Agnes, please calm yourself, we don't need anymore craziness, ok? We have enough in here to last us for years!

Moving on,

Lady Harcourt, moments ago, you stated that Sirion said we should go after the Friar, and now you go after Simon? Yet you said you trust what Sirion had said as true? Lady Harcourt, you are changing your votes more than you change your bath water. Please slow down so we can all follow along with what you are saying.

I am just so confused. Are there no investigators in this castle?

I will hold the promise I made earlier, that I will vote for the same person as the majority of yesterday's non-voters, and that person is Lady Beatrice. Thus,

Vote: Lady Beatrice Harcourt/Zepher

Peter, did I take any odd medication last night? :sweet:

I didn't see anything while I was awake, but you could've while I was sleeping. :tongue::look:

Just 3 more votes against the Lady is required, But since she is taking a nap or something should'nt we wait a bit untill casting the final vote...if it gets there? :look:

But the evidence against her is quite solid, I don't see how she could get herself out of this one.