Ashi Valkoinen

TTCE: Nagy Piros Villamos

ENTERED

Hi all,

I have to explain the name of my train. We call the train Talent from Bombardier and the train FLIRT from Stadler "nagy piros villamos", which means "great red tram". My train isn't a copy of a Talent or a FLIRT, only a "Great Red Tram".

vonat_avatar01.jpg

This first picture for the entries topic.

vonat_avatar02.jpg

The train is approx. 90 cm long...

vonat_avatar03.jpg

...and of course can run on 9V tracks.

More pictures aviable in my brickshelf gallery: (public from 26th of Sept. 0:46 GMT+1)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=403057

I uploaded some new images into the gallery, yesterday night I takeall my bricks and tried to make a good design for the front of the train. Ifinished it at 2.00 am today. :)

Edited by Ashi Valkoinen

What a nice, solid-looking train Ashi!!! Welcome to EB, that's a great way to introduce yourself :sweet:

This one sure looks "great" & sturdy :) Good job! How many 9V motors do you use to motorize it?

What a nice, solid-looking train Ashi!!! Welcome to EB, that's a great way to introduce yourself :sweet:

This one sure looks "great" & sturdy :) Good job! How many 9V motors do you use to motorize it?

Thanks for your words. :) That was my first EB-post (this topic). :)

There are two 9V motors in the train, othey are placed under the first and fourth modul. That's why my train can ignore four RC tracks. :)

And, of course, I didn't finished it, next week I try to make the front look and doors better.

AV