Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 3

Saturday Morning

The first shadowy figure pulled on their shoes quietly, quickly, preparing to leave as soon as possible. They had to be quick. They knew that the others were not yet guarding themselves well enough. He was going to have to save at least one of them that night.

Just as he was about to go another figure stepped into his room.

0071.jpg

"Oh, hello." Said the first shadowy figure, a little disappointed and confused. "What are you doing up at this time of night?"

"Just thought I'd come and chat with you! You know, safety in numbers, and I thought you'd be the person who needed the most protecti-" The second figure was cut short as he suddenly feel to the floor with a dull thud.

0081.jpg

"Um..." said the firs figure before checking for a pulse, and then stepping ove rht body. 'I'll lock them in here. It should be safe."

0091.jpg

They exited the room and turned the key.

----------

A few minutes later one of the doors to the rooms opened slowly. A shadowy figure walked in.

"Lots of shadowy figures out tonight," it commented before going about it's business. It quickly opened the chest, and throwing around a few cloaks, found what it was looking for. A picture of a young woman with the caption of "Lucy."

0101.jpg

"Tonight, you will be avenged Lucy." He said quietly, before taking a knife out of his pocket.

0111.jpg

"Time to do my job."

0121.jpg

----------

Mme. Florence hummed a song as she walked into the next room on her list.

"Morning tea si-"

She let out a shriek before summoning the Police Cheif, Clergyman and Detective.

014.jpg

"He's dead," proclaimed Morrison a few minutes late. "His throat was cut hours ago."

"A shame." Said Clarence quietly.

Thomas leaned over on the chest and threw up.

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Adam

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

-------------------------------

I'll be sending out the results of Night Actions over the next few mintues!

Okay, it's your show now, I'm out of the picture! you may run it in anyway you like! I may offer suggestions every once in a while, but not often. i will check at least once a day to see what you want to try to investigate or do. Please post it in italics still!

Best of luck,

Zepher

No! Gregor!

This is just like the mysteries I read! There's a killer among us... who could it be? Does anyone have any ideas or suspicions? :look:

Oooh crikey...This is too much. Does anyone remember what room Lord Gregor had slept in?

Lord Gregor! :cry_sad: How could this have happened? Thomas, are you alright? You better rest.

I forgot to mention that, while I was serving tea, Sgt Johnson seemed to be hiding something under his pillow. What do you have to say, Johnson?

I would like to investigate what was inside the chest, then I would like to put on gloves and examine the knife wound.

Hmmm, I wonder who this Lucy character is.

Lord Gregor! :cry_sad: How could this have happened? Thomas, are you alright? You better rest.

I forgot to mention that, while I was serving tea, Sgt Johnson seemed to be hiding something under his pillow. What do you have to say, Johnson?

If you must know, it was a book that tends to lean towards "anti-french." The author seemed to believe your people are snooty, and pompous, and so I felt I should hide it so as not to start an argument.

Wait seen as someone else was locked in a room dead at the beggining is there no-one missing.(Not part of anything)

This is terrible news for us all.

I would like to go into the room and pick up that piece of paper from the floor. (How did you 5 miss it)

Well, that wasn't at all pleasant. I drank my tea and then fainted. What the hell did you put in it, Florence?

I'd like to search the kitchen for sleeping pills or some kind of poison.

It isn't the first time she's been around such things...

Really, my tea was lovely and she seems like an innocent person. I am beggining to worry about some members of this manor.

Dear Lord, what a shame! Poor Lord Gregor, killed in our midst! Shouldn't we call the police or something, this is a serious situation we have here...

I will of course be happy to give him the full spiritual farewell he deserved, and will pray for his soul that it will have an easy passage to eternal life with our dear Creator on high.

What I am truly intrigued by is this Lucy person. Who is she, and why is she being avenged? I think finding answers to these questions may be a help in what we are doing. Wait, what are we doing, anyway?

What I am truly intrigued by is this Lucy person. Who is she, and why is she being avenged? I think finding answers to these questions may be a help in what we are doing. Wait, what are we doing, anyway?

All good questions, indeed.

As a representative of the court, I say we should try to discover what has happened here and why.

It seems obvious that there was some reason for me to be rendered unconscious, and personally, that's where I plan to start my investigation.

While I'm searching the kitchen, I'd like to keep an eye open for the tea kettle and cup that were used for my tea in hopes that I can find some kind of residue to provide a clue as to the type of substance used.

I would like to help Thomas in his search

There's sure to be more than one tea kettle, but even still, the killer would have either

A) thrown the kettle away

or B) cleaned the kettle.

So, after that, I would like to search inside the sink for any signs of use

If you must know, it was a book that tends to lean towards "anti-french." The author seemed to believe your people are snooty, and pompous, and so I felt I should hide it so as not to start an argument.

You expect me to belive that? You're in luck, I do.

Apparently, this was a plot of revenge.... I think I must annouce what I've deduced: There is no Lord Faisser! Oh yes, Lord Fassier exists, but I think if we can open that door up there, we'll find a long dead body, and that Lord Faisser did not invite us. One of the people in this room, in this house, lured us all here. Right now, this insane killer is preparing to kill us all, and has alredy killed Lord Faisser and Lord Gregor.

Thomas, I didn't poison it. I don't know who did.

I would like to investigate what was inside the chest, then I would like to put on gloves and examine the knife wound.

Hmmm, I wonder who this Lucy character is.

Wait seen as someone else was locked in a room dead at the beggining is there no-one missing.(Not part of anything)

This is terrible news for us all.

I would like to go into the room and pick up that piece of paper from the floor. (How did you 5 miss it)

You find a number of cloaks, a rosery, and a very old picture in a frame of a woman, who is quite young. Scirbbled below it is the words "Lucy."

Well, that wasn't at all pleasant. I drank my tea and then fainted. What the hell did you put in it, Florence?

I'd like to search the kitchen for sleeping pills or some kind of poison.

It isn't the first time she's been around such things...

All good questions, indeed.

As a representative of the court, I say we should try to discover what has happened here and why.

It seems obvious that there was some reason for me to be rendered unconscious, and personally, that's where I plan to start my investigation.

While I'm searching the kitchen, I'd like to keep an eye open for the tea kettle and cup that were used for my tea in hopes that I can find some kind of residue to provide a clue as to the type of substance used.

I would like to help Thomas in his search

There's sure to be more than one tea kettle, but even still, the killer would have either

A) thrown the kettle away

or B) cleaned the kettle.

So, after that, I would like to search inside the sink for any signs of use

Rudy and Thomas leave for ht ekitchen together.

I would like to go with Thomas and Rudy to inspect the kitchen.

Though my tea wasn't "poisoned", I'm hoping maybe w'll find something other than that in the kitchen. :sadnew:

Just as Athrnahart is about to leave to join the others in the kitchen, they return. The group stays in Gregor's room.

"Maybe we should go have some breakfast." Offers Florence finally. 'This room is giving me the creeps. Or do we want to investigate anything else here?"

And I'd like to eat it.

Morn'n everyone. It's unfortunate whats happened to poor lord Gregor 'ere. I say we search through everyone's rooms. K?

Excuse me! I have nothing to hide, but I don't appreciate the idea of you searching through my clothes. :hmpf_bad:

If I wanted to share my undergarments with you, I would have used them as confetti. :sceptic:

Excuse me! I have nothing to hide, but I don't appreciate the idea of you searching through my clothes. :hmpf_bad:

If I wanted to share my undergarments with you, I would have used them as confetti. :sceptic:

Huh? :wacko: This made no sence at all....who's searching your room? :wacko:

Huh? :wacko: This made no sence at all....who's searching your room? :wacko:

Think back, Madame.

I say we search through everyone's rooms. K?

Using my gloves, I'd like to check his pockets to see if he has anything of interest in there. I'd then like to go back to the old door, and inspect the lock to see if there is any way to possibly pick the lock.

I'd like to watch, horrified, as Rudy picks my pockets.

You crazy old bat! Quit it!

That tickles! :grin:

Hahaha! Hahahaahaha!! :laugh:

Using my gloves, I'd like to check his pockets to see if he has anything of interest in there. I'd then like to go back to the old door, and inspect the lock to see if there is any way to possibly pick the lock.

Rudy puts on his gloves and then looks through Gregor's pockets. Aside from a wallet with a little money in it, and a few tissues, he finds nothing.

Morn'n everyone. It's unfortunate whats happened to poor lord Gregor 'ere. I say we search through everyone's rooms. K?

Somehow I don't think searching through everyone's personal possessions is going to achieve our aim. Rather, why don't we look around this house some more, to see if we can establish why it is we are here, and whether or not Lord Faisser has meet some dastardly end. We need to find this killer amongst us, and the only way we are going to do that I think is by watching until he or she makes a mistake and reveals him/her self. In the mean time, we may as well take a look around. Perhaps we could start in the Foyer, and then work out from there?