Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

The Missing Anchor

th_thindexedgif.gif 86c

Sailing the Seven Seas with a small, but worthy vessel that will transport yer mechant material from one dock to the next.

For those of you that followed the WIP photos this was also called the Chibi Ship.

3937346125_ea35aa7133.jpg

3938124008_37c808b022.jpg

See more on Flickr. :pir-classic:

Happy Pirating,

Zack

Great job. The design it very cool, especially for a shorter ship. It's so small but packed with detail. I really like this ship and its possibly one of the very best small ship designs I have seen. :thumbup:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

It looks very short, do you have a side profile shot so we can see the actual dimensions?

Short or not it looks good. I love the finishing touch on the rear.

Very nice! I love short and tubby ships. :pir-wub:

It looks very short, do you have a side profile shot so we can see the actual dimensions?

Short or not it looks good. I love the finishing touch on the rear.

Its just two new hulls put together :pir-wink:

Very nice design but to make it even better maybe it needs a little colour to break up the brown.

This looks good, nice building tenchiques (very complex) and lovely details, like on te stern. The guy in the crow's nest is quite funny :pir-classic: But I think a flag in the crow's nest (like the top of the mast) would be a nice thing to add. Anyway, good ship! :thumbup:

So, the name is The Missing Anchor. Is there a storyline behind it why the anchor is missing?

Maybe that was all that was wanted when the pirates plundered it. :pir_laugh2:

Very cool ship, lots of details. :thumbup:

So, the name is The Missing Anchor. Is there a storyline behind it why the anchor is missing?

Well typically for a ship of this manor I would use the official LEGO anchor elements, but since mine was 'Missing' and has been for the past few months I was at a loss of what to do. I was also missing a name for the ship. The two ideas just seemed to merge into the title while explaining the missing anchor.

Great little ship, love the cabin design on the back =D :pir_yoda:

Hi antimatter, I see you are a new member here on Eurobricks, so welcome.

Please note, though, that we do not like much bumping of months (in this case one year) old topics. Please avoid doing it in the future. Thank you :pirate:

Hi antimatter, I see you are a new member here on Eurobricks, so welcome.

Please note, though, that we do not like much bumping of months (in this case one year) old topics. Please avoid doing it in the future. Thank you :pirate:

Agreed, and you may also want to introduce yourself in here

Captain Becker

It looks good from what I can see, but I cant see the first picture. Is it possible that you could upload some photos to brickshelf?(the only lego picture site that actually works for me 100% of the time) :pir-classic:

I like how the stern has some detail, but you didn't make it to extravagent so it still shows that it is a merchant-ish ship

Here's a link to another photo.

The Missing Anchor

Forgot that I deleted that photo off of Flickr.