ForceMaster

Space Police 2010

Did you actually read the thread that that was posted in? :hmpf: According to Ras and others, this fig will be part of a trading cards -style promotion where they sell minifigs in polybags. So if that fig is going to be released, it has nothing to do with Space Police, or even space for that matter.

But yes, it sure is lovely! :wub:

Dang! That fig is awesome! Why cant it come out! :cry_sad:
:hmpf:
Edit: Log 05:

*snip*

Thanks for posting that Oky Wan! It was really interesting - who knew the police would resort to trickery! :look: Edited by ILikePi

Edit: Log 05:

curses, beat me to it!

It looks like the logs will soon end, as many loose ends have been tied up. also the end music.... I'm worried that that was the last one.

That new fig looks cool, will it actualy be made and if so will it be made available to the general public?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

But wait in the new log why do theyb say snake has one eye when he has eight?

But wait in the new log why do theyb say snake has one eye when he has eight?

Yeah I was wonder ing that too! Oh and if you look up the log on youtube and find legoclubtv in the info box it says "Is this the last space log?"

Hopefully it wont be the last log!

Edited by phillip10

Yeah I was wonder ing that too! Oh and if you look up the log on youtube and find legoclubtv in the info box it says "Is this the last space log?"

Hopefully it wont be the last log!

Well actually it says: "The final chapter of the epic Space Police logs. Or is it?!?!!"

I think it did, but I wrote without looking it up, but it was like that.

I seriously do hope there will be alot more, especially with the new aliens in 2010. Also, Snake is the last of the gang they have to catch, for now...

~General Magma

I think they will continue it, whith the new sets coming out. but I find it odd that snake of all aliens is the last to be captured.

I'd expect slizer to be the one to escape. but I like what he wrote on the wall :devil: You havent seen the last of us

Did anyone else see mr.wobbly droid in the entrance to chaddy's

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I think they will continue it, whith the new sets coming out. but I find it odd that snake of all aliens is the last to be captured.

I'd expect slizer to be the one to escape. but I like what he wrote on the wall :devil: You havent seen the last of us

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yes I saw him there. IMO it was kinda stupid that they missed Snake, but on the other side, it gives us more logs! Hopefully he gets some other aliens to break out...

I wonder if the Space Biker Gang will remain as the only gang...

~General Magma

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The should be a Skull Twin on the loose too.

I can't find Space Police in any shop in the UK (including TRU) - I can't understand why these sets aren't easier to get hold of - does anyone know why?!

I can't find Space Police in any shop in the UK (including TRU) - I can't understand why these sets aren't easier to get hold of - does anyone know why?!

If you mean the 2010 sets then it's just TRU that carries them at the moment. If you mean the sets in genral then I can't really help.

Thanks Forresto, SP generally, I live in the UK and have never seen SP generally in stores - wierd

Space Police is exclusive to Lego brand stores and S@H only here in the UK - no other shops carry them including TRU. A shame, but what can we do.

However, I'm not sure if its the same fort he 2010 sets as it's early days yet, but I doubt it.

Will/Rocketbilly

I've read an article on Brothers brick and it mentions the collectiopn of minifigures that the astronaut I mentioned earlier is in. It says that these will actually be exclusive minifigures. link

The (2) new sets are now availabe at S@H!

Link

Well, at least in my country. :tongue:

Too bad we´don't live in Betelgeuse... :alien::wink:

I'm planning on getting thes, but I'll focus on the first wawe, before it meets the ultimate...

...Destiny... ...They'll get, discountinued! :cry_sad:

Space Police is exclusive to Lego brand stores and S@H only here in the UK - no other shops carry them including TRU. A shame, but what can we do.

However, I'm not sure if its the same fort he 2010 sets as it's early days yet, but I doubt it.

Will/Rocketbilly

Sadly, that's true.

I wonder why though? It would have been a great seller. Aliens, space ships... Perfect for kids! And considering we have Doctor Who, kids would love to re-enact their favourite scenes.

Still, at least we have it in some form. Albeit a more costly one. :hmpf_bad:

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Darn, not available in Australia. I won't even bother guessing their prices in AU, considering I'm always off by a considerable amount, and not in a good way.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Darn, not available in Australia. I won't even bother guessing their prices in AU, considering I'm always off by a considerable amount, and not in a good way.

I'd imagine the VPR is $20 (AUD) and the Smash&Grab would be around $35. I hope I'm wrong though. :sceptic:

I'd imagine the VPR is $20 (AUD) and the Smash&Grab would be around $35. I hope I'm wrong though. :sceptic:

I'd say the VPR is $15 and the Smash & Grab $30. $US19.99 non-licensed sets are almost always $AUD29.99

I assume prices in Australia are high?

I'd say the VPR is $15 and the Smash & Grab $30. $US19.99 non-licensed sets are almost always $AUD29.99

Awesome, much appreciated, those prices actually seem very reasonable to me.

Hi all, I was looking into the new alien torso with the Blacktron II logo on it and found that it's an updated version of the original Blacktron torso with a Blacktron II logo stuck on.

I was wondering if anyone noticed this, if not I have a comparison:

New Torso

Old torso

I was thinking that this could be either a good start for a Neo-Blacktron theme or a new Blacktron line. :alien:

LegoLink