ForceMaster

Space Police 2010

Brick Daddy looks awesome, might request a username change...

Oh and some of the summer sets (three of the World Racers ones) are showing up at TRU! Can't believe the huge Atlantis set has 1007 pieces for $129.99... not bad considering prices nowadays! However, thanks to that excellent review on the front page, I might have to pick that up instead (hopefully with that big SPACE POLICE cruiser...)

Yay! I've just spotted Smash and Grab at a store!

It seems like the new wave is finally trickling into Australia. I was concerned that they may have skipped the Raid VPR and this set.

Where did you see it? According to the Toyworld website all 5 SP3 sets will be released on the 15th of June. I got the first 2 sets from Bricklink in February or something. K Mart often have good Lego prices so hopefully they'll stock them all soon.

Hey guys, Lunar Limo and Space Police Central are now on Shop At Home! :sweet: Sadly, Undercover Cruiser isn't there for some reason.

Lunar Limo

Space Police Central

Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

Nice! Although I don't understand why there are no high-res pics or alternate views on S@H. I hope some get added eventually-- I'd like some better pics of the minifigs and action features.

Where did you see it? According to the Toyworld website all 5 SP3 sets will be released on the 15th of June. I got the first 2 sets from Bricklink in February or something. K Mart often have good Lego prices so hopefully they'll stock them all soon.

Yes, it is a bit earlier than expected, but still long overdue.

Guess what? I saw them at Kmart. :tongue:

I'm going there tomorrow to see if they have any more new sets. It shouldn't really matter if they don't, but I've been looking for quite a while, so I've become a bit obsessed...

EDIT: Hello, you're a new member.

Edited by Delta 38

Guess what? I saw them at Kmart. :tongue

In Adelaide all the Kmarts only have the Lunar Limo and Raid VPR at the moment, I'll check my sources on the rest including the HQ.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Alternate views and zoom are up now. Love the last view for the Lunar Limo. :laugh: Looks like that guy's got a plan!

Wish there were some more minifig closeups, although the main zoom-able image of the limo lets me get a good look at Brick Daddy. He's a-lookin pretty nice.

Wow, nice. I didn't expect that set to come with a cop too. I'll probably put him in the base though, which is about one minifig short anyway.

Anyone know when these latest sets (Lunar Limo and Space Police Central) will be available in the UK?

I'm at the Legoland Discovery Centre in Manchester on Monday, and was hoping to pick up a few Space Police sets. Hopefully the new ones.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before ;)

Spotted Lunar Limo at My Toys R Us today :

boxart.jpg

Just built it. Must say, quite a nice set. :thumbup:

is it worth the 40 dollars?

is it worth the 40 dollars?

Yeah, it is a pretty good set. I might try to get a review up later. There are alot of pieces in Gold and Purple. The Brick Daddy is a nice figure as well and there are alot of play features. So yeah, I'd say it would be worth it. :thumbup:

I found all three new Space Police sets at a Toys 'R' Us in Virginia. So obviously they're showing up in the US now, at least in some places.

Yes, it is a bit earlier than expected, but still long overdue.

Guess what? I saw them at Kmart. :tongue:

I'm going there tomorrow to see if they have any more new sets. It shouldn't really matter if they don't, but I've been looking for quite a while, so I've become a bit obsessed...

EDIT: Hello, you're a new member.

I've been "walking through to the other side" of the Lego aisle at K Mart on a regular basis ever since SP3 was first released, but haven't been for a couple of weeks (ever since I heard the 15th of June date for release). Maybe I should go back there very soon... like tonight... any 1 of the new 3 will do.

Undercover Cruiser has now been added to Shop @ Home :

Undercover Cruiser

So yeah, all 3 Summer sets are on Shop @ Home now. No updates for the Space Police site yet.

Edited by Jjsthekid

In Adelaide all the Kmarts only have the Lunar Limo and Raid VPR at the moment, I'll check my sources on the rest including the HQ.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like those two ships. Especially the Lunar Limo. I just might start putting hood ornaments on my space MOC's. (I gussied it up with exhaust flames and put it in today's Brick)

I like those two ships. Especially the Lunar Limo. I just might start putting hood ornaments on my space MOC's. (I gussied it up with exhaust flames and put it in today's Brick)

I'm guessing you got the instructions from LEGO's customer service-- I can't believe I didn't see that the new sets were on there! Wonder what other themes' new sets might have escaped my notice...

I'm guessing you got the instructions from LEGO's customer service-- I can't believe I didn't see that the new sets were on there! Wonder what other themes' new sets might have escaped my notice...

when I checked, it looked like all listed 2010 SPIII instructions were available at brickset (which links to pdf's at Lego)

Not sure where to post this, but apparently there is an exclusive Classic Spaceman magnet. You can get it in the US during July at Lego Stores with a $75+ purchase. It's pretty sweet, especially that printed 2x4 tile that reads "...in space since 1978". It's almost like a non-worn-down version of the statue from the Galactic Enforcer. :grin:

4689347099_d6252ccaeb.jpg

It's almost like a non-worn-down version of the statue from the Galactic Enforcer. :grin:

It actually wouldn't be a bad idea to switch them so the one in SP3 looks nicer. :classic:

Does anyone know or think that there would be another year of SP III sets? I know who the story had been exhausted, but maybe they could move onto a different gang or something, maybe robots perhaps? or expand on Blacktron with wrench, or insectoids with Craniac. I think there is still a lot of potential left in the theme, and I feel as though we were kind of cheated with the lack of 2010 sets, even though the lunar Limo was pretty awesome.

Most people think there won't be one. Also from bloggers at toy fairs it seems that LEGO has actually said something about using this year to focus on Atlantis instead of space police and power miners.

I wonder if we'll get a new Space theme in late 2010 or 2011?

I wonder if we'll get a new Space theme in late 2010 or 2011?

I sure hope so! If not I'd really like a Spyrius revamp they're awesome! :cry_happy: