Pieces : 278

Price : $19.99

Month : January

5891 - Apple Tree House

lego-5891-1.jpg

Pieces : 539

Price : $44.99

Month : January

This car looks great.I want for next semester car like set 4896 .

Edited by Ondra

The car looks quite sweet, but alas not my thing. The family home sounds the most interesting to me, as those sets tend to be brilliant parts packs. Looking forward to more pics!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Isn't this like the 3rd year in a row or so that TLG have released similar sized creator car sets?

First was the yellow one then this year they had the green one and now they have this red one.

Me, I am interested in another house (especially if it has a good selection of parts)

Isn't this like the 3rd year in a row or so that TLG have released similar sized creator car sets?

First was the yellow one then this year they had the green one and now they have this red one.

You're correct with one exception: The new red supercar is 10 studs wide, whereas the older ones are "just" 8 studs wide.

The new car won´t fit in the creator highway transport 6753 for instance (like the others did).

I saw this topic not earlier.

5864 has a blue colour

5865 is green

5866 is red with yellow

5867 is bigger then green car who is now in shops

5891 has white and light greyinsh walls and a Black or Dark blue roof

will be around 30 euro

Edited by Wout

You're correct with one exception: The new red supercar is 10 studs wide, whereas the older ones are "just" 8 studs wide.

The new car won´t fit in the creator highway transport 6753 for instance (like the others did).

It'll probably be more expensive too (Old ones were $20 whereas this new one might be $25-$30).

Yay for that amazingly beautiful Family Home! :wub:

The dark blue, white and red colour scheme is stunningly beautiful and classy on that nice green lawn.

I love the designs too, and I like the call back to earlier 80s sets with that alt-model that's just one giant roof :laugh:

Thanks for the links, legomilk, now I have something to get excited about for January! :wub: :wub: :wub:

WOW! love the look of those Creator sets :wub: I like the 5891 the best :wub:

Thanks for showing those pics legomilk :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Thanks a lot! ) :classic::thumbup:

A dark blue roof! What else can Castle MOCers ask for? ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and genlemen! ) :classic:

As svelte mentioned, the Dark blue roofing is awesome, especially the interior corner pieces which allow many more possibilities! The car looks nice as does the helicopter, but the house will be a must buy for me. Now if we can convince TLC to make a Sand grwwn roof house next release, we are on our way to much more variety for MOC's.

The dark blue roof is really nice. I also like all the little details they're putting into the recent creator houses (compared to the Building Bonanza set, they've really improved).

Tan window and door frames. :classic: The lawn mower is simple but a really nice touch.

Edited by Rick

thanx legomilk for the great news!!

that house is simply amazing!!

41ZOwovRh7L._AA280_.jpg

this looks like classic town updated! sooo nice

51Ik5%203u26L._AA280_.jpg

such great detail!!

cant wait for it. I have all the creator houses besides the latest one which i didnt like so much but this looks so unique!

Yay for that amazingly beautiful Family Home! :wub:

The dark blue, white and red colour scheme is stunningly beautiful and classy on that nice green lawn.

I love the designs too, and I like the call back to earlier 80s sets with that alt-model that's just one giant roof :laugh:

Thanks for the links, legomilk, now I have something to get excited about for January! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm with you Svelte! This looks really nice, a lot better than the current Famliy Home. If this had been on sale when I purchased 6754, I would've bought this instead.

I can only agree with the rest, that's a very nice house! :thumbup:

A must buy indeed. :classic:

I am a big fan of the Creator Houses in general, but this one of the best they have made as of yet :)

Thnx for the pics!

oh my God.... Dark blue roof!! and railing door...

only $45 for 539pcs.. Really good, very good deal.

Thanks Legomilk

and Thanks to TLG, Great JOB :thumbup:

I'll echo the general feelings about the Family House, I'll definitely end up getting it at some point. Great combination of colors, even though I've never seen a real life home with a dark blue roof. :tongue: The others aren't exactly something I would but but still well designed in my opinion.

I'm guessing the baseplates for the family home are two 16x32's judging by the other pics, wonder why they didn't go for just one 32x32?