Sign in to follow this  
AgentRick

TTCE: Small Engine Shed

ENTERED

I actually did this one as more of a side entry to compliment my other one so it isn't as well detailed as most of the other entries, but I still like it enough to post it. The shed actually let me use an abundance of pieces that I didn't want to use elsewhere, so I managed to use three of my several Dark Bley 6x28 train bases that I got from the Hobby Train set as the roof.

photo_41.jpg

Even if the shed is a bit on the small side, it manages to fit the smaller engines with ease.

photo_42.jpg

Again, great competition, and congrats on the winner.

Edited by TheBrickster

Like you said, the shed is a bit small. I guess you did not create it for playability, because the train just fits in it.

It is a good structure to place in your layout, and compliments for the way you reused parts that look to have only one purpose.

Also for this one I would ask if it is possible to place some picture that are created with daylight or a better flash. On these I cannot even see what the small officebuilding on the left looks like.

Good attempt.

Idea is great. But what if a long train needs to be repaired. The workers have to work outside. That's not a problem on a sunny day, but if it rains............

Also for this one I would ask if it is possible to place some picture that are created with daylight or a better flash. On these I cannot even see what the small officebuilding on the left looks like.

You fixed the pics, great job :thumbup:

Now I can see the small office building and the surroundings. That looks very good. Nice job.