CloneCommanderDelta7

R21-D52, Astromech Overlord

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Well, I wanted to make something out of four R2s but I only used two. This made a unit that can do double the amount of tasks of two seperate untis and combining them into one housing, making enough room for a generator to power a starship on standby, without thrusters on. This can make them incredibly useful as well for industrial and commercial companies.

The regular R2 unit is for civilians and light military, very useful and can be carried in small fighters as backup pilots.

2009_01130005.jpg

Behold, the R21-D52, overlord of all astromechs, or so it claims.

2009_01130010.jpg

If I had a private security detail like that, I would be some overlord too. :tongue:

But what can you make out of several R2 units, including all astromechs? Only use parts from the astromechs, legs, canister torso and the dome head.

Hmm, this is interesting. I have never seen someone put 2 rd-d2's together. I would consider this more a turret or massive gun of some sort. But nice use of rd-d2's.

LegoKing

I don't get it? It doesn't even really look like an R2 unit anymore, nor can it stand upright.

I don't get it? It doesn't even really look like an R2 unit anymore, nor can it stand upright.

EDIT: It can stand upright without the use of blu-tack.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

Umm, yes it can.

Mkay :wacko:

But why?

What's so Star Wars-ish about it, except the use of printed R2D2 parts?

I just had an idea, but it seemed it failed utterly. But can anyone else make a better MOC out of R2 parts?

Now that's a challenge :grin:

Anyone who can make the best replacement of my one will win 3 of my own points that I scored with ADHO15's game. They will be rightfully yours and I'll notify ADHO15.

1st: 3 points

2nd: 1 point

Conditions:

1. Only use the exception of Astromech parts (leg, torso and dome)

2. YOU NEED PHOTOS, OBVIOUSLY! A GOOD MIXTURE AS WELL.

Good Luck

Nice idea but looks more like a turret than a droid. aI would really like to see something really amazing done with R2 parts but I have hardly any astromech droids do create anything

Great work

Then build something better.

I don't know why it is so hard to read the post that is right in front of you. In the 2010 rumours there could be pages upon pages to read to find the new pics, but here! There isn't even a second page.

If there is creativity in the contest then extra points will be rewarded to the winner of th most impressive and creative of them all, 10 points extra.

EDIT: Two astromechs are enough to do something. It only takes a couple. :wink: I shouldn't get angry with you anyway.