Sign in to follow this  
Brickthing

Power Miners 2010

Can't really see a general use (yet) for those new fire/lava pieces on the head.

Lava flow?

Lava flow?

Now that I look more closely at the pic, there seem to be three different 'lava pieces'. So, they must have something like that planned with them...

So does this conferm that new sets are in stores already?

No. However, they should be showing up soon. :thumbup::thumbup: The story is that this person on Brickipedia found this set for sale on TRU's site for a short time and bought it before it was removed, and it arrived yesterday (10/31).

Edited by CaptainRex110

Thanks for the pictures CaptainRex110, but please do not imbed images larger than 800 x 600 in the forum. I've changed them to links.

Wow, those rock monsters are looking good! I would have liked to see a difference in the "rock" printing on their bodies, though.

Eruptorr looks amazing! I bet that it'll be a hit among kids.

I also can't believe that someone already owns a Fire Blaster!

Can't wait for these to come out! :thumbup:

Eruptorr is ace! Love that slightly tentacled look, seems we're getting loads of Lovecraft-esque creatures next year! I hope he isn't too big though, I think a similar size to the Castle Trolls would be perfect.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Eruptorr is ace! Love that slightly tentacled look, seems we're getting loads of Lovecraft-esque creatures next year! I hope he isn't too big though, I think a similar size to the Castle Trolls would be perfect.

It looks about the size of the Giant Rock Monsters from last year, but with a gigantic hunched back that adds about another 3 cm to it. :sceptic:

Those fire pieces are great, though.

There is lava dribbling out of eruptors mouth. :wink:

I know. I wasn't talking about that:

Can't really see a general use (yet) for those new fire/lava pieces on the head.

Lava flow?

I've been wondering that according to Lego that if a rock monster gets old enough will become those bigger monsters and eventually into a crystal king sized monster. Anyways i'm wondering if Lego has anything bigger up thier sleeve like maybe a "Rock monster queen" or a "rock monster brain". I personally think it would be interesting if they had some sort of explanation for the earth's tremors, that maybe involved a huge rock monster that was actually crawling towards the Earth's core or maybe even eating up towards the surface.

Damn that is cool, I've been wanting to see Miyazaki films for ages but keep forgetting to hunt them down all the time...

Y'know, looking at that, I think I'd rather have intelligent rock monsters with their own bases and vehicles. That way there would be more potential for the line with different colour schemes as well.