Sign in to follow this  
Brickthing

Power Miners 2010

It's an awful waste of money :sceptic: , but I am getting the base purley for the rock monsters. :cry_happy: I can't miss out on the big guy. :tongue:

I will be buying the whole wave of this theme then :classic: , I love that monster truck vehicle ( claw cather? :wacko: ), I really love it. I also love the way blue has replaced the orange. Another funky colour scheme. :sweet:

Edited by The crazy one

Anyone know it the 2010 sets (or any of the newer sets, really) have GITD stickers like the first wave?

I'm torn! I don't want to get any of the sets (at best only the smallest one) but that figs is so brilliant it is a must-have! Hopefully he comes with that shiny armour in the little set.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Sorry bat but It doesn't. :hmpf_bad: Our member Oky wan also did a review on flickr and will probably post it on EB soon! :sweet:

Wow! They're MSRP and included in the BOGO half off deal! :oh:

To TRU! :devil:

Oh. Those are new? I thought that those had been seen before, or I would have posted them here before I put them on BS. :sceptic:

I think the official pics of Lavatraz and a few others are new. At least I have never seen them before.

Yes they are new. I first saw the photos in Dano's photo stream on flick-r. It was in ths Starwars 2010 topic. Has any one noticed that one of the big lava monster's arms is a lot bigger then the other?

Wow!In the set Claw catcher-there is pan with a sausage :oh: Nice,i think there will be combo set with all power miners first wave 2010 sets.

Awww, in the one with the blue claws there is no new monster :cry_sad:

Check the box art pic. It's the new red lava monster.

Wow! In the set "Claw Catcher" there is a pan with a sausage! :oh:

Funny. Here we have a set with a big bad monster truck, a cool grappling arm feature, and new minifigs - and the wow-factor of the set is a pan with sausage. :tongue:

Anyway, here is a hi-res prelim box-art of the set:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2741/414930...e99043a6b_o.jpg

There are also some pics of Lavatraz in the same photostream.

I must say, that Claw Catcher looks better everytime I see it. I might have to get it after all...

Edited by Svelte
Edited to remove direct pic.

Funny. Here we have a set with a big bad monster truck, a cool grappling arm feature, and new minifigs - and the wow-factor of the set is a pan with sausage. :tongue:

I must say, that Claw Catcher looks better everytime I see it. I might have to get it after all...

It have very good pieces-a lot of lime,minifigures,accessories,trans blue thingies,a lot of engines,etc.

I like all 2010 power miners sets(they have lots of cons,but anyway).But 8191's price is too big,i think.I think it better will be 39.99 or 44.99.

Small power miners sets are available:

Fire Blaster and Magma Mech.

Edited by MantaMan

Has any one noticed that one of the big lava monster's arms is a lot bigger then the other?

They very much look the same size as the Geolix and Tremorox arms.

They very much look the same size as the Geolix and Tremorox arms.

Though the cruddy 'shop job on one of the pics make it look as if the foot is part of the arm.

We got a high res pic of this yet?

8189_magma_mech.jpg

Thanks for the picture, but I personally don't need it at all, since I was in ToysRus yesterday and they had two shelves of the set!

I didn't buy any because I was busy buying technic sets though...

Check it out, a PM Superpack:

66319-1.jpg

Can somebody tell me where I can get a rock monster costume? :tongue:

And have you guys seen this video? It's basically all the CGI shots from the commercials put together into a movie. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi