Zorro

PETITION to keep the Pirates theme beyond 2010

First of all: Petition Signed!

A bit of my thoughts: I really hope that this abrupt end of the line was indeed planned for long and that all becaus PoTC licence was coming TLGs way. But maybe that is wishfull thinking, at least I will speed to the store to pick up some of the Pirates sets, just to add a little turnover boost to TLG.

Sign me up, matey!

Wait... sign US up!!! x2 Bobby & Asya, we're both pissed off that LEGO have decided to cancel the Pirates line... AGAIN. I could almost fire a broadside at TLG for that! Almost. :imperialguard_commander1:

I could almost fire a broadside at TLG for that! Almost. :imperialguard_commander1:

Almost?! I got Task Force 34 locked 'n' loaded out on the battle-line, with 16-inchers ready to rumble... and TF 38 carrier airstrikes ready to launch. (Sorry, I'm a WWII miniatures guy in one of my other lives, and I'm working on trying to build an accurate depiction of Admiral Halsey's entire force at Cape Engano, so I'm in major-geekout mode ATM.)

I expect an exercise in futility, but add the name of the Northwestern Diamondback to the list.

Please put my signature on the list - and not because I want to see a POTC licensed theme, but because I want to see the return of classic Pirates.

You can bet your green big behind, I'll start building for teh Crownies if/when Pirates goes under :-p I love me some sweet forts/castles and what not.

lol noooooooo!

The Orc Nation will be waiting for you..!

Good luck with this guys.

It's not as good as the original line, but can be if TLG give it the chance.

Signed.

Let's ALREADY start a petition to KEEP the LEGO Pirates theme after mid 2010!

Pirates are selling like hot cakes and the interest in our forum and for Classic-Pirates has never been higher.

SIGN here if you want to keep the Pirates line going!

sined

Signed: Killwill

The new line had (has) a lot going for it, it can branch out into more factions like Bluecoats or Islanders.

I am in! I was so happy when TLC released the pirate line again and I thought TLC would keep the pirate line going for a while. I guess not. So I really hope that this changes TLC's mind.

LegoKing

I will sign this as well. I was so happy when the preliminary photos from this new pirate line first leaked. Between that and the new castle line I was starting to think we were seeing a new golden age. Please don't squash it LEGO!

Signed.

The news that LEGO will stop the Pirates line was a surprise to me. I thought that the Pirates sets were selling rather well? Then why stop them, where is the logic? :pir_bawling: