Zorro

PETITION to keep the Pirates theme beyond 2010

Signed.

LEGO Pirates (incl. Redcoats, Bluecoats, Islanders and so on) has in my opimoin one of the biggest creative potentials of all themes. I can understand that it is not permanently continued, but compared to licensed themes and the 10.000st space variation theme it should be worth a full 3 Season Assignement. We miss an Imperial Ship, a Harbor and so on.

And as its said, "not permanently discontinued" meant 13 years last time. Thats too hard.

I'm really really concerned, seeing all these new licenced series that Lego will become exchangeable and looses its identity. One thing is for sure: I won't buy any sets of this new licenced stuff for me or my kids -never.

Best Regards,

Jan

Edited by jansued

Signed.

Would be a pity if the pirate sets disappeared from the shelves so quickly. There are rumours that there will be new pirate sets in some years from now. But who knows if that will really be the case?!

I hope we will see more Non Licensed Pirates soon. I think the 2009 line was excellent, amazing MiniFig's, great sets, so much potential to continue on into the future.

Please continue the original lego pirate adventure.

This is so true. SIGNED

I realy thought LEGO would continue with this line. We needed another big ship and a real fort I think.

I´ll sign this petition because this line has too few sets to be discontinued.

At the other hand..

Do we get something better instead???

I realy thought LEGO would continue with this line. We needed another big ship and a real fort I think.

I´ll sign this petition because this line has too few sets to be discontinued.

At the other hand..

Do we get something better instead???

Atlantis, if you can call that better. :pir-sceptic:

Signed!

Signed

Lego, there are so many different things you've left unfinished in this line. God forbid, you go all fantasy and what not, but I'd prefer that over nothing at all. Then there's historical sets you can do, other factions, and what not.

What was the point of asking for our wants if you were going to cancel the line?

Did you really get our hopes up, only to throw them to the dogs?

What was the point of asking for our wants if you were going to cancel the line?

Did you really get our hopes up, only to throw them to the dogs?

There is a good chance that pirates will return in the coming years so all the fan feedback we collected and delivered to LEGO is not lost. We must also keep in mind that takes around 1 year to develop a new set, so the feedback which we provided now can at best only result in sets in one year. So maybe our timing was perfect for the return of Pirates :pir-wink:

Signed, athought I don't really know how much it really will do to change the mind of a multibillion corporation. But let's try to keep positive, okay? :pir-classic:

Signed in blood!

My favourite theme, lifeblood of the all little children who aspire to be a swashbuckling corsair, cannot die!