Zorro

PETITION to keep the Pirates theme beyond 2010

I'll sign. If they're really going to quit expanding on this theme, the least they could do is give us a nice imperial ship before they finish. What a real letdown if this is really all we get.

Edited by Destroydacre

This is Blasphemy... This is MADNESS! Madness... THIS IS PIRATES!

This is PMJ signing, but not out, for Pirates!

SIGNED.

although you guys have forgotten.. we ARE getting more pirates stuff. the pirate book with 6 models... BUY 6 OF THEM! that's your pretend 2010 sets... haha

but seriously... LEGO, you've got to be screwed in the head or somethin because brickset's data base says that this line sold a little better than the original pirates line... which is great because brickset includes all the people STILL buying stuff from ebay(thus, showing there is a great demand for elder pirates and current pirates)

Pirates are my favorite and i certaintly dont want what could have been something epic die so quickly. DONT DO THIS TO US LEGO!!!!!!!!(and on another note someone was talking about pirates of the carribean and if THAT happens we can expect chronicles of narnia... IM SERIOUS LEGO... YOU MAKE NARNIA AND I QUIT ON YOU DEAD SERIOUS END OF STATEMENT.)

Wait, what? No more Pirates?! This can't be right, LEGO! We've been without Pirates for ten years; you can't just give us one year's worth of sets. That would make me very sad. :( I was actually seriously buying LEGO for the first time in years. We didn't even get a soldier ship for the new guards. C'mon, LEGO, this doesn't make any sense! Consider this:

SIGNED.

TC

I thought one of the best decisions lego made of recent was to bring back Pirates. I am sad to hear that they will be discontinued yet again.

I vote save the Pirates .Keep selling them.!!!!!!!

Signed with full support! Hey TLC, you're back in business with Disney, didn't they tell you about their intended 2011 blockbuster? Pirates of the Carribean 4. Or are you going to do liscenced sets for that?

Signed...

and a piratey-smiley to put some optimism in this thread. :pir_laugh2:

PIRATES MUST STAY!!! :pir-sing:

~~Dr Kilroy~~

So, I signed. :pir-sweet: I hope TLC will hear our voice! :pir-blush:

FOR BLUECOATS!!!

Edited by Dr Kilroy

signed.

I so wished that the pirates line went along the lines of the first years of pirates with all the additional sets. Please bring pirates back!

What more could Lego want other than sales? I've never seen a line sell better at my local stores---Brickbeard's Bounty is sold-out more often than not.

I sign. Pirates is too important a theme. How can they have two years of Power Miners but only one year of Pirates? That makes no sense. However, I'm signing in a 'bring them back in 2011' sense, since it's obviously too late by now for them to have sets ready for 2010.

Signed. While I only have a few small Pirate sets, I really love them and it;s a shame it's continued. I would love to see them back, like everyone else.

Dear TLG,

We need Pirates back. It's a great theme that seemingly has sold well, and we don't need POTC fleshies contaminating our favorite theme.