Sign in to follow this  
Vader

SW Diorama & Vehicle Contest

Your application has been noted and you are welcome to join me as a judge Legolover, anyone else???

i would most likely be willing to help as a judge if you wanted me to, as long as there is not so much to do so that it would interfere with school work. like more than an hour and a half a day

Ah so you were serious jipay??? i wasnt sure due to your *ahem* state of mind yesterday afternoon :-D ;)

Ok then jipay thanks for volunteering and welcome onboard, tophdawg thanks for offering but i now have 2 judges but be sure that if one of the judges cant help at the judging time i will come and ask for your help.

Once again thank you all for volunteering. :)

Ah so you were serious jipay??? i wasnt sure due to your *ahem* state of mind yesterday afternoon :-D  ;)

Ok then jipay thanks for volunteering and welcome onboard, tophdawg thanks for offering but i now have 2 judges but be sure that if one of the judges cant help at the judging time i will come and ask for your help.

sounds great i will be ready if you need me to help

Ah so you were serious jipay??? i wasnt sure due to your *ahem* state of mind yesterday afternoon :-D ;)

Backpack3 I guess this means that all judges have been found.

KimT

Can i judge or is it admins only.

Don't you read the thread before posting ?? :|

Vader wrote

thanks for offering but i now have 2 judges
which mean ALL the positions for judges are taken !! Therefore you cannot be a judge !!!

Furthermore, the position of judge was NOT admin only.

*yoda*

Well said yoda, i want this contest to be fair thats why i asked for 2 volunteers. Two people stepped forward and they were accepted, it really is that simple and if any judges decide that they dont want to judge then i shall ask the 3rd person who volunteered and if they so the next etc.

I could of just put it up for a members vote but then we could have some members asking for vote or people just voting for there friends moc's.

By having 3 judges we also know that a desicion will be made.

Ok people firstlly i must say sorry for the delay in announcing the winners of both contests a winner for both contests will be chosen very soon.

Yes im well aware of the time, the hold up is becasue one of the judges wont answer his pm's regarding the winners!!!! So because of that im going to have to draft a 3rd judge in which ill be doing tonight.

Okay guys the 3rd judge has come through for us and the results are in:

The MOC Diorama contest winner is:

SuvieD!!!!!

And the MOC Vehicle winner is:

Deinonychus

Both contests were very very close to call and a BIG THANK YOU goes out to all who entered and our 3 judges.

Winners please let me know which 2 figs you would like each.

(blinks)

I totally missed the announcement :-D

Thanks guys, it's nice to know something you built is interesting to people other then yourself deino.gif

I'll get a PM off to you right away with my choices *vader*