Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 2

Grub, as you put it, would be nice. Aren't manors supposed to have, you know, butlers at our beck and call?

You would think, but Lord Fassier just hired me, I guess. I'm getting the food ready, so stop pushing me.

Mr. Faisser invited me as a respectable local to his party, and accordingly for some spiritual guidance too, although I can't really help with that unless he is here... :sceptic:

Yes, it is quite odd that he isn't here yet, but perhaps you and I could discuss some matters over here in a Private Meeting. :wink:

Ohhh, so now we know what Baker's doing! He's "investigating".

Lord Arthanhart? Come with me, please. *Drags Arthanhart into the next room*

Well, perhaps we should start looking around the house a little? I here he just recently bought it, a few weeks ago infact. Maybe we should be seeing what it is like, and maybe find him. Could he have dozed off somewhere you think? Or waiting to surprise us? He always was a prankster!

Yes good idea, lets look around a bit.

I wish to look on all these floor tiles quickly.

Rex crawls around no the floor, looking for something or other while most everyone else looks on.

Um, does anyone else want to actually go create a map of the house with me?

Rex crawls around no the floor, looking for something or other while most everyone else looks on.

Um, does anyone else want to actually go create a map of the house with me?

Sure, if you can tell me the result of searching the room.

I would like to create a map

A map of the house, hmm? Probably a good idea. Then we can all go search a different room.

I would like to help make the map.

If it's already done:

I would like to see the map. :wink:

I would like to start a party to look around the house

Would anyone like to accompany me? I say we use the map that's being drawn to help us.

Yes, let's ransack explore the house!

*mutters to himself... "these fools haven't even heard of the treasure..."*

Yes, let's ransack explore the house!

*mutters to himself... "these fools haven't even heard of the treasure..."*

Treasure!?

I am searching every room, all of you stay in the kitchen.

The group looks aroudn the house quickly. Gregor draws a simple map.

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

A quick search of the house reveals that the current floor has 6 very large areas, devided into smaller rooms. The kitchen and Dining room connect, and the dining room is connected to the foyer. The foyer connects to living room, and the stairwell. The door at the top of the stairs is locked. The Washrooms are broken into smaller sections. The servent quearters are a total of twleve spereate rooms with a hallway going down the middle. There is also a door in the kitchen, which is locked.

The house seems almost completely devoid of objects, except the kitchen, which has enough food for the weekend, and a few crates here and there. The living room has two love seats unpacked, and the servent questers have some beds, along with a few night stands and mirrors in two of the rooms.

Hmm..... in light of the fact that that door is locked, I'd like to try to use any sort of object to break through the door, or convince Bsker to do it. :tongue:

Mafstraw? They should call it Mafcrate, if that's all there is here!

I think we should try to open some of these crates in the dining room.

Amelia opens one of the crates in the dining room to reveal two chairs. She tries another with the same result, and a thrird which has a table in it.

Ah, of course, he most not of unpacked yet. Oh, wait, that doesn't amke any sense, he's been here a little over two weeks.

I have some questions: Where are the doors that lead into the washroom/spa area, and the servants quarters, and are they locked? If not, I suggest we search them to find out more about our seemingly missing host. Also, are there servants in the quarters? Perhaps they could tell us something about whats going on? I would also like to take this time to ask if there is anyone here with lockpicking skills? In our search, we found two locked doors, poking around in them couldn't hurt.

So this house is basically empty then? :sceptic: Dear me, what are we to look for? I guess we should look around all the rooms. Since our host isn't providing anything, I'm going to get some food from what I hope is a well stocked pantry. Why doesn't someone set up the table and chairs so we can sit down and make a plan while having our meal, and not have to stand around and such? What do you guys want? I'll bring back some nibbles or something, maybe pop tarts, and see if I can find something more substantial too.

Talk about having to look after yourself! :hmpf:

Father Clarence goes to rummage through the kitchen pantry.

What do you guys want? I'll bring back some nibbles or something, maybe pop tarts, and see if I can find something more substantial too.

Father Clarence goes to rummage through the kitchen pantry.

If you happen to come across any nuts, that would be great. :wink:

I'd like to head to the stairs and go up. I'm trying to reach the master bedroom fireplace.

Or something. I'm just speculating, I've never been here or anything, of course. :look:

Um, he said the doors at the top of the stairs are all locked so ya can't really do that.

I wish to get up off the floor.

I then want to see if I can climb up the chimney so I can go upstairs.

Um, he said the doors at the top of the stairs are all locked so ya can't really do that.

Never contradict the man with the badge, you might discover what else he is carrying, such as this bulging ring of skeleton keys, all taken directly from skeletons the world over. :devil:

I then want to see if I can climb up the chimney so I can go upstairs.

If he manages that, the good Friar and I would like to light a fire to bring warmth to his life.

Oh how inappropiate Thomas, I will make sure to note down that you are happy to take anothers life without thinking twice.

If he manages to light a fire beneath me I wish to tie him to a firework :tongue:

I would like to roundhouse kick the door down with my karate skills.

You aren't a teacher and give bad grades to college kids unless you know karate.