Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 2

The group was greeted by an elderly lady at the train staion, who introduced herself as Florance.

005.jpg

"I'll be driving you up to the Manor." She said simply before leading them all to a nice looking car. The group piled in and headed up the narrow road.

On the way up to the Manor the group sat it mostly silence, each thinking to them selves what they would be doing once they arrived, and some trying to figure out why they were there at all. Suddenly a red blur of a car shot past them and honked. Mme. Florance swerved crazily, and then straightened out with a French curse.

The group arrived to notice a nice looking red car parked outside. They all preceded into the house and were greeted by a young man, along with a middle-aged man clad in robes.

005.jpg

"Father Clarance," said the priest. "This is Rex. He just arrived as well."

Florance nodded at them.

"You should probaly all wait in the dining room. I'll be waiting here for the next few guests. Amelia Warhog is due any moment now."

"I think I'll wait with you," said Rudy, "she was my student once."

007.jpg

"And my classmate!" roared Rex happily as the others went into the dining room. No sooner had the majority of the group left than Floracne could hear the distinct noise of a plane engine. Out of a window Rudy noticed a small stunt plane landing a fierce looking woman hoping out. She burst with the front doors with a feel of command.

"Amelia's here!" she said and then greeted each of them in turn.

"We should continue into the dining room as well now." Florance led the group in, and all but her were taken aback by waht they saw.

008.jpg

"What is this!" yelled Athranhart. "A joke! These are crate, not tables!"

009.jpg

"I know," said Florance sadly. It's not what I thought it would be eitehr. Perhaps our host will explain when he gets here."

010.jpg

"Host isn't here yet?" said Rudy. "How strange."

"Indeed," responded the first of the late comers, a detective by looks of him.

011.jpg

"My name is Thomas aker. That man is Jimmy. We showed up at the same time, and came on in. So, there's no host?"

"No."

"How strange."

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Adam

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

How do you do, all those I haven't met! :sweet: And how are you Amelia? Nice to see we have a good old Air Force girl here. :classic: Anyone else hungry? What time's supper, Madame Florance?

This is going to be a long trip. :sceptic:

*pulls out barrel and sits*

Well, there certainly is a lot of old friends here. Pleas,e pull up some chairs. We should catch up.

Really? i thought only a few of us knew each other actually. Should we go around and introduce ourselves?

Really? i thought only a few of us knew each other actually. Should we go around and introduce ourselves?

Er... /reads script

I mean, there is a few old friends here... do you wish to go catch up with them, Lord Gregor?

Good evening fine people, I am Father Clarence, the priest of the local diocese. What a diverse group of people, I wonder why our host has invited us all? I wonder where he is... :sceptic:

I would say a blessing, but we haven't even been provided with any food...

*continues observing the group and taking notes while wondering why I'm wearing a badge...*

Well hello Amelia, do you remember me from our old school days?

Proffessor how are you, Are you still teaching in the school?

Why, yes I am. I remember the two of you, a smart bunch.

Now then, I expect to see the host I want to see him now!

*Taps walls with hands*

This is one of those "reality TV" shows, isn't it! Show yourselves now!

Well hello Amelia, do you remember me from our old school days?

Hey! I'm surprised you know me, did you finally get around to sobering up? :tongue: Also, a mildly shocked greetings to the Prof! Weird seeing you all here...

So. I'm Amelia Warhog, and I am the best fighter pilot. I also enjoy crumpets.

Well when I was told this was a party the word "booze" can into my head but I guess not. I really don't get this crate buisness at all. I really hope my shiny red car is ok out there in the cold.

Mon dui! No table, just boxes? Strange. Anyway, my name, as you already know, is Mme. Florance. I guess I'll be taking your "orders" for dinner then. Hmmm.... why are you here, Mr. Baker? A need for a Lawyer, hmmm? :hmpf_bad:

Father Clarance why are you here then, you don't seem to be here for a party in those robes or are they just you're casual clothes. :tongue:

Hey y'all, I'm Jimmy. Nice meeting y'all. I do hope we can get some grub to our stomachs soon...

Fine, if there is even any food in this house. :hmpf:

Yes, why is Father Clarance here is robes? Odd......

I would like to search the room for any sort of note

Father Clarance why are you here then, you don't seem to be here for a party in those robes or are they just you're casual clothes. :tongue:

Oh these are just my usual priestly robes; simple, plain clothing for a humble servant of our dear Lord on High. Mr. Faisser invited me as a respectable local to his party, and accordingly for some spiritual guidance too, although I can't really help with that unless he is here... :sceptic:

Oh these are just my usual priestly robes; simple, plain clothing for a humble servant of our dear Lord on High. Mr. Faisser invited me as a respectable local to his party, and accordingly for some spiritual guidance too, although I can't really help with that unless he is here... :sceptic:

Sure, but they look like they're hardly for an ocasion like this. This is a party. Plain and simple, not the place for guidance, to be sure.

Madame, let him be himself. That's who we all came as, right? Well, maybe not the bloodsucking lawyer and his useless badge, but if the kind Priest wishes to be dressed as who he is, than let him. :wink:

Well if those robes make you feel good thats fine my good priest. Now I am beggining to worry about our host. I wonder why he is so so late, I will certainly not be coming here again if he dosn't turn up soon. :sceptic:

Well if those robes make you feel good thats fine my good priest. Now I am beggining to worry about our host. I wonder why he is so so late, I will certainly not be coming here again if he dosn't turn up soon. :sceptic:

I think I know why he isn't here.....

Pulls out book and starts reading.

Everybody, now, now, let's be patient. If anyone likes reading, I've got plenty of books to go around. :sweet:

Hey y'all, I'm Jimmy. Nice meeting y'all. I do hope we can get some grub to our stomachs soon...

Hey Jimbo! Grub, as you put it, would be nice. Aren't manors supposed to have, you know, butlers at our beck and call?