Eskallon

The lego Company Service Quality

Hi all, today I received a customer service part and it was completly the wrong part and here it is:

100_1133.jpg

100_1134.jpg

100_1136.jpg

Well I ordered a brown rod and acording to the sheet it was a light sword in bley and the piece is a type of train that makes a noise and the wheels move. But anyway I want to know what you think of Lego's service and what they have gotten wrong for you. Im sure it would be interesting for you to find out what others think of the service.

Plus can anyone tell me what set this duplo piece is from.

I complained about one faulty White Mini Fig Leg Assembly, from a Cannon Battle, and I was sent White and Brown Legs very rapidly. So I have no complaints, I am sure if you e-mail them they will sort this out in an effecient manner.

I too have nothing but positive experiences with TLG service. Fast and correct. Mistakes can happen, they typically resolve them satisfactorily. (At the moment I am waiting for 2 'pillars' (used as mast bases) from 6243 Brickbeard's Bounty, which were 'twisted', i.e. the studs on top were not in line with the base of the element.)

You have recieved the motorized train, which a kid was avaiting, but now are going to sleep every night crying, because Lego sent some sword handles instead.

:classic:

The funny thing is though I never asked for any sword handles, a brown rod thing is what I ordered. :tongue: . That kid must be getting really upset :cry_sad:

The funny thing is though I never asked for any sword handles, a brown rod thing is what I ordered. :tongue: . That kid must be getting really upset :cry_sad:

Sorry, I see now in the original post that it says blades. The train you recieved is quite expensive.

Ahh I just checked bricklink and its selling for $30 at the most and $23 at the least.

Thanks Lego for mistaking it for a piece I could sell for $0.40 :tongue:

Thanks Lego for mistaking it for a piece I could sell for $0.40 :tongue:

Perhaps you could sell it for $40.00?

Or maybe if you had a conscience, you might offer (they might not want it back) to return it back to Lego, before you auction it off?

Don't worry, I wont auction it off. I must let you all know that the delivery time of the piece was excellent.

I had fantastic experience with Lego Customer Service on the two times I had problems. The first time they sent me the correct minifigure head very quickly.

The second time I had probmems clearing my purchase from Shop@Home through customs and they dealt with that really quickly and professionally.

Don't worry, I wont auction it off. I must let you all know that the delivery time of the piece was excellent.

I wasn't been argumentative, there is a good chance they will say keep it anyway (the piece is no good to them now). From my expierence they are not that interested in getting a low value faulty piece back (although with your case the piece is relatively complex), I sent mine back out of principle. I hope they are quick to send out the piece that you needed anyway.

Edited by mikey

The customer service for lego is excellent in my opinion.Just a few weeks ago i asked for 6 replacement clips because the original broke. The new clips came within 2 weeks and there was no hassle at all and it only took me 10 minutes to make the replacement order.

I think there customer service is so easy to use and hassle free that you can even scam them out of free bricks, of course i wouldn't do that though.

For the person who got the train what you could do is sell the train because it's worth more than those rods and then buy a bunch of bricks with the money you got from selling the train.

I think there customer service is so easy to use and hassle free that you can even scam them out of free bricks, of course i wouldn't do that though.

For me it's also always been 'no questions asked' so far, so - I agree with the rabbit - let's not abuse this company's excellent customer service.

Every company makes mistakes.

LEGO has come through big time for me.

Long story short, I ordered 4 chrome strormtroopers, it got delivered to my apartment and left in the entryway by UPS. Needless to say it got stolen. LEGO resent me 4 more, since UPS said that the type of shipping that LEGO paid for only allowed one drop off attempt.

Every company makes mistakes.

LEGO has come through big time for me.

Long story short, I ordered 4 chrome strormtroopers, it got delivered to my apartment and left in the entryway by UPS. Needless to say it got stolen. LEGO resent me 4 more, since UPS said that the type of shipping that LEGO paid for only allowed one drop off attempt.

Why don't you get the lego delivered to your post office so you can pick it up there or does the area you live in no have that?

The fact that they left your order in the hallway is pretty bad and i think the delivery company is bloody lazy for doing that.At least you got replacements sent for free right :classic: .

Why didn't they leave them with a neighbour? That's rediculous

I had one replacement order. It arrived within a week iirc. And my pick a brick order arrived within 4 days (awesome imo).

Mistakes happen if you contact TLC's customer service, but genereally they are very friendly and try to solve problems quickly and efficiently.

Wow, that is a mistake, but everyone is not perfect. But with me, TLC customer service has been perfect with me and has always helped me.

Everyone makes mistakes, just tell them and they will resend. They most likely got their piece number wrong.

I had several issues with LEGO sets between 2003 and 2007, never had any issues with anything, and I had to order at least 10 times.

I have nothing but priase for them,although ive only had the need to call them once.I was missing a sticker sheet from one of the larger space police sets.As it was a new set they didnt have replacement stickers on the shelf,they sent them out to me couple of weeks later when supplies were in,very helpfull chap on the phone too,10/10 from me!

I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with Lego's customer service.

I once bought a Castle Siege that was missing 20+ pieces but had duplicates of others. It was odd because I had too many skeleton heads and shields but no torsos or weapons. (Everything had been sealed and I triple checked everything.) When I was filling out the lengthy replacement request, I thought "I really hope they believe me" because I was missing numerous special pieces (axe heads, jewels, etc.). But they sent me the missing pieces without question.

That goes a long way. They treated me like an honest customer (which I am), and for that I am loyal to their product and willing to forgive rare mistakes.

I think TLC offers the best service quality I´ve ever seen.

Once I bought a castle set and 1 brick was badly ´disformed´. (dont know if thats the right word)

I contacted customer service and they replaced it.

Just the whole idea that if a brick is missing, you can ask a replacement is great.

The Lego company service quality is great! That´s one of the reasons why I like the brand LEGO.

Never had any problems at all with lego products. Just until my last set. I missed to pieces. I made a complaint, got an answer in 1 day and the parts in 3...

(Later i did find the two missing (trans-clear :sceptic: ) pieces in the sealbags when i was emptying my desk-rubbishbin......)

Even now, with my "thing" concerning the breaking/melting/disforming of some parts communication whit Lego is great. fast and (for now) completly satisfying!

I think TLC offers the best service quality I´ve ever seen.

Once I bought a castle set and 1 brick was badly ´disformed´. (dont know if thats the right word)

I contacted customer service and they replaced it.

Just the whole idea that if a brick is missing, you can ask a replacement is great.

The Lego company service quality is great! That´s one of the reasons why I like the brand LEGO.

That's why I am reluctant to consider buying stuff through bricklink. While, some bricks(some are about the same, and a few are even more expensive lol) are much cheaper through bricklink, TLC has superb customer service and policies. So I will continue to support them at the expense of my wallet. Plus they ship super fast at a somewhat decent rate (well us shipping is based on price and not weight of package).

I got the "Your order has been shipped" email several days AFTER I received the package lol (which is awesome imo). I guess their shipping department is faster than their email department or something.

Edited by lego40k