Captain Zuloo

Tournament of Retribution - VACANCY!

red_vs_blue_hk.jpg

Hey,

Amidst the firey round 2 of the 1st Annual Tournament of Retribution, a vacancy has opened up in Out of the Blue as unfortunately Crystal hasn't gotten back to me after a number of PMs. Maybe the heat of the battle has gotten to her, maybe she was attacked by pirates, or maybe her computer just isn't working. Either way, there is an open position in our team and if you are an interested Bluecoat, please sign up! First person to post an expression of interest gets the place!

But you MUST have a camera and be able to build a MOC very, very quickly because we need to post our team's final entry in the next few days!

Thanks,

Captain Zuloo

news-coordinator.jpg

Me and Front Beast cant get ahold of MartinSuper either. So if he doesent answer I guess the Big Bad Blue Bastards have a vacant spot too.

Me and Front Beast cant get ahold of MartinSuper either. So if he doesent answer I guess the Big Bad Blue Bastards have a vacant spot too.

Wahahaha! The Bluecoats are wavering! :pir_laugh2:

Anywho, I saw Martinsuper on the other day. I think, and no offence, this second round was to complicated. Not everyone followed the planning topic.

I would love to take the vacant spot! I did not get a chance to sign up when this battle started because I was too busy, but I hope now I can join. I have a camera and can build a little MOC pretty fast! Also, the Bluecoats are way better than the dirty Redcoats.

LegoKing

I'm intersted

I'm intersted

I would love to take the vacant spot! I did not get a chance to sign up when this battle started because I was too busy, but I hope now I can join. I have a camera and can build a little MOC pretty fast! Also, the Bluecoats are way better than the dirty Redcoats.

LegoKing

Err, the position has been filled I think. Sorry (eats pie) :pir-grin:

Thats ok. If there are any open positions, please let me know.

Thats ok. If there are any open positions, please let me know.

Well, I havent received a PM back so...maybe a spot is still open.

As first I'd like to welcome you to Eurobricks, enjoy your time here! You can introduce yourself here. :pir-wink:

But the Tournament has ended a few weeks ago, which means there are no vacancion spots left. I'm sorry. :pir-cry_sad:

Perhaps there will be another tournament in the future! :pir-classic:

As first I'd like to welcome you to Eurobricks, enjoy your time here! You can introduce yourself here. :pir-wink:

But the Tournament has ended a few weeks ago, which means there are no vacancion spots left. I'm sorry. :pir-cry_sad:

Perhaps there will be another tournament in the future! :pir-classic:

Weeks? Months ago! :pir_laugh2:

Get ready for next year. The Redcoats welcome you with open arms! :thumbup:

Lucymorgan is a spammer/spambot --> banned.

This ended a while back, so closed.