Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 1

Vote: Ethel/Adam

Ah, the ultimate betrayal. I guess I can do naught but accept my fate.

To those, like the intelligent chef, who believe that my death shall better the search for these Dragons, I thank you for letting me die with dignity.

And to you that wish to kill me because my voice irritates your ears? I pity you. You are idiots.

It seems that stupidity claims you all. Voting for me, as I said before, accomplishes nothing other than potentially giving the Dragons the majority.

It accomplishes peace and tranquility during the day time. And less useless rambling and more finding clues, evidence. :hmpf: I'll be surprised if you're innocent. But if so it will give us less rambling and useless talk. :wacko:

Thanks, Peter. :wub: *hugs*

:wub:

It accomplishes peace and tranquility during the day time. And less useless rambling and more finding clues, evidence. :hmpf: I'll be surprised if you're innocent. But if so it will give us less rambling and useless talk. :wacko:

Ah. So you are one of the "idiots" previously described. Congratulations!

Vote: Ethel/Adam

I've had it with your talks of maid's rebellions, it's time you hit the road! Or die...

:wub:

Bye-bye Ethel. :look:

I'm gonna miss you... but I'll be better of without you doubting me all the time. :grin:

Do you really need to repeat everything you say?

This nonsense is getting us nowhere!

The Queen is right, if we are going to make a conviction tonight, we must do it now!

My vote for Victor still stands.

Why did you vote for Victor in the first place? I do find it a little desperate of him to claim in his signature...of life that he is loyal. But was there some evidence you had against him, dear lady?

I don't know how useful such lists will be, but it won't hurt to have them for reference. I should point out that I am now retired, so I'm not sure which list I belong on. When I was part of the navy I served in the Royal Fleet, and then later in the Royal Matidoer Barracks.

So what do we do? Choose someone at random or let God do it for us?

A well earned retirement, good sir. Perhaps you shall bring your brilliant military mind out of retirement for us to benefit from its use to the end of ridding us from these vile Dragons? I do believe you would be quite an asset in this venture.

Finally, I must agree with everyone who has voted before me and vote: Ethel. It's great that she has ceased mocking black women, but since her dialogue still seems to pertain to nothing, even if she is innocent, her absence will benefit us.

It seems silly to vote someone off due to the fact that they are annoying.

True, but it isn't silly to remove an unnecessary distraction as opposed to risking sudden death. All we have to go on at this point is behaviour, and of all the behaviour out there, she's the most out of place.

I'm not at all convinced that this isn't the traditional first day martyring, but at this point I don't see any other good indicators of guilt.

Vote: Ethel / Adam

We have 10, I think we need either eleven or twelve.

And since this is the choice that you as a group have made, and someone else will do it anyway, I guess I'll add my vote to Ethel. I don't think that we can base votes off of a personality, but you have, and I must go along with it for now, simply becuase we seem to have agreed that Sudden Death is worse than a random shot in the dark.

Vote: Ethel

Well, I am fairly sure the first day we ever convict someone, the probabilty of that someone is highly innocent, I supposed, by using frequency to based on our approach, and in most cases as well, we normally vote the ones that is either yapping crap or contributing negative aura in our conversations.

I am just a servant, and Ethel is a maid like I am. If all of you wanted to prevent the "sudden death" thing, which I believe it can be scary, and its a little too early to discover what is install for us, perhaps I will invite what Ethel have to share with us for the last time of what she is aware of, since votes are increasing gradually, you could help us and shed some light, and of course, no more weird accents. I can't really understand what you are trying to convey in earlier conversatons. Sorry Ethel, but you have to be much specific than before, and I am inclined to vote for you like the rest.

In addition, Ethel, I thought your bestie is Agnes? Thought for a moment, that both of you are always close like sisters?

In addition, Ethel, I thought your bestie is Agnes? Thought for a moment, that both of you are always close like sisters?

Well, we were, but she's been a big bully lately. :sadnew: Honestly, I'm not a Dragon, but still, I just don't care what happens to people who try to ruin your life and prevent you from having a little fun now and again. She's so serious about everything now... I still have fun in my line of work... sometimes... :wink: It's strict job, but somebody has to clean up this joint. :grin:

And I still have Peter. Plus, if Betta comes back... :sweet: Not ao aure about you liking me at all, but I would really love if I could have a new friend... :cry_happy:

I'm also starting to worry about if we shold vote someone off. Without evidence it seems futile.

However... the idea that the foriegnors have brought this with them may not be without merit. There is at least one traitor within the castle, we know that, but there are most likely quite a fair number of traitors in the Ambassadors and Lords. If a maid turns rogue, she has little to gain from it, however, if a Lord turns rogue, he may stand to gain a lot.

But on the other hand, the lord turns rogue, they have more to lose. They're already in a high position of power, why would they want to risk losing that to stop a treaty from occurring? On the other end of the spectrum, what do maids have to lose but a couple of rags and a broom? Face it, everyone is just as likely to be a Dragon.

Even still, I'm not voting for Ethel. We have no evidence at all against her. It's just a random stab in the dark. I'd rather risk "sudden death" than risk killing a loyal town member based on no evidence.

I will invite what Ethel have to share with us for the last time of what she is aware of, since votes are increasing gradually, you could help us and shed some light, and of course, no more weird accents. I can't really understand what you are trying to convey in earlier conversatons. Sorry Ethel, but you have to be much specific than before, and I am inclined to vote for you like the rest.

Indeed. Ethel, if you have any useful night actions for the town, now would be the time to speak up. The last thing I want us to do is vote off an investigator or something without any evidence.

Vote Count

Ethel, Maid (Adam) - 12 Votes (Stash2sixx, Darth_Legois, Svelte, JimButcher, Striker, Ricecracker, Bob the Construction Man, Hinckley, General Armendariz, ImperialShadows, Alice Zepher)

Non-Voters - 9 People (Sir Dillon, TinyPiesRUs, professor flitwick, Quarryman, I Scream Clone, WhiteFang, Adam, Escape the Fate, Sandy)

A majority vote of 11 was needed, therefore Adam has been convicted.

As the afternoon sun streamed in through the high windows of the grand hall, the residents gathred together, having finally made a decision. Together, they confronted Ethel, the rebellious and unsavory maid.

28day1.jpg

"Like, why are you all lookin' at moi?", she queried. "All I've done is proclaim the rights of women and speak in this veeeeeery annoying voice."

The assembled people murmured agreement that only a traitorous Dragon would do such horrid and outlandish things.

29day1.jpg

"Guards, take this traitor away", ordered Captain Geoffrey. "She shall be dealt with by the castle executioner tonight, the King has informed me."

30day1.jpg

"Oh dear, this is terrible!", exclaimed Ethel. "You really are making a mistake. I promise not to talk funny anymore."

But the people were having none of it. Grabbing her by the arms, the Guards dragged her away to be held in the dungeons.

31day1.jpg

"Aww crap", was the last the people heard from her.

With the sun setting and evening approaching, the castle residents decided to break up for the day, some returning to their duties, others retiring to their rooms. Hopefully, tomorrow would bring them something new in their search for the sly Dragons...

32day1.jpg

Day 1 has now ended. Tonight will not be a sudden death night. Please send in your night actions, if you have one, as soon as possible. If you do not wish to use it, please let me know anyway. The night will last 2 days, as outlined previously. The sooner you get your actions in, the sooner I can prepare Day 2. Thanks for a great Day 1.