Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 1

I accept your offer. :cry_happy:

Well, Peter, where ever would we eat? Chef Walter and his dreaded Popeth-Tarts has made me want to bail from eating his food forevermore.

*sees Walter throw a Pop-Tart in his mouth*

EEK!

*jumps into Peter's arms*

How is he not writhing in pain? :oh3:

:look:

Well, Peter, where ever would we eat? Chef Walter and his dreaded Popeth-Tarts has made me want to bail from eating his food forevermore.

EEK!

:hmpf: Relax, have some eggs and toast.

Get that radioactive slush away from me! :cry_sad:

Peter... Do something! I don't want to eat his filthy eggs, and this "toast"! :look:

EEK!

Augh. Pop-tarts. :sick: Do they say "Made in Hell"? :tongue: Not sure how he is surviving... I don't want to jump to conclusions about him being a dragon but how could he survive poptarts?

Augh. Pop-tarts. :sick: Do they say "Made in Hell"? :tongue: Not sure how he is surviving... I don't want to jump to conclusions about him being a dragon but how could he survive poptarts?

I think it says something about China. Or at least the Devil's Workshop.

Peter... Do something! I don't want to eat his filthy eggs, and this "toast"! :look:

Fine, don't eat them. More Pop-Tarts for me and the King.

Now, either take the toast (Stauder approved) or find something else to eat. I think the rocks around here make noises when you put them in your mouth.

I think the rocks around here make noises when you put them in your mouth.

:hmpf_bad:

Why I'd never! Good Sir, are you telling me to eat rocks? I may be a maid, but I would never stoop so low! *high fives Ethel*

Now, either take the toast (Stauder approved) or find something else to eat.

Give me that toast!

:hmpf_bad:

Why I'd never! Good Sir, are you telling me to eat rocks? I may be a maid, but I would never stoop so low! *high fives Ethel*

Pssst, Agnes dont tell Ethel but I think your prettier :grin:

Hey!, You! :angry:

Get your filthy hands off my woman!

Oh! Peter, didn't know you were right there uh, you werent supposed to hear that. :blush:

So, who wants to hook up? In times as bleak as these, I need a Count that I can, err, count on. :blush:

... and I'm not a witch either! :grin:

:wub:

Oh, please, boys don't fight. *giggles* :blush:

(This is weird. :laugh: )

He wouldn't want to fight me anyway... :devil:

How about we go back to my quarters for dinner tonight? I got a nice view from my tiny window :sweet:

So, who wants to hook up? In times as bleak as these, I need a Count that I can, err, count on. :blush:

Sorry Countess I already got a woman :wub:

..But

I could've sworn I saw Lord Harcourt and Ambassador Sirion eyeing you earlier though. :wink: And unless you've done something to them in the past I think they like you. :grin:

I reccomend the Ambassador. Go say hi, Countess Durville. :sweet: *starts pushing her towards Shawn Ambassador Vipont*

We're a lynch mob, we don't need no evidence! :angry: (This one's for you, Eleanor Lady Papelion Sandy! :laugh:)

Just vote for Lt. Victor. His acts of randomly voting people was both extremely annoying, and extremely suspicious.

After a particularly appetizing morning meal, the residents of the keep returned to the Grand Hall to hear their King.

27day1.jpg

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please.

The attack last night has taken a terrible toll on us as a community. Many of you have lost loved ones; I grieve with you my friends. However we must not be downhearted, but must rise to this challenge and find those responsible."

"It is unclear what has happened in the west wing, but I do not think anyone who was there will have survived. The doors have been sealed in some way, by magic I presume, meaning we cannot get through there to find out what happened. Those men could not have got in on their own however, someone on the inside definitely let them in. We must take out those people before more damage can be done. I ask that, in the mean time, you all keep away from the west wing for your own safety, for we do not know what evils still lurk beyond those doors. I wish you well in your quest to find these Dragons; on you lies the future of this kingdom. Choose wisely..."

The King stepped down, and the residents went back to their discussions...

My apologies for being so late ladies and gentlemen, I had to read up on the last reports I received regarding my homeland's election before the castle was locked down.

This is indeed a grave situation, it looks like the enemy has powers we cannot hope to match, so we must be careful when going forward. I hope someone can turn up some evidence later on, because being in the dark like this is mightily frustrating. And you servants might want to quiet down a little, a noisy racket like that isn't helping our situation at all.

Simon rushes in to the gathering My apologies good people it appears the book I was reading, "A cure for Insomnia" worked better than I thought!

This is a very serious matter, not just for the death it has brought but for the situation we are in. Clearly, the security at an event like this would normally be able to withstand such an attack, thus it seems obvious that there are those amongst us who would seek to destroy our important work by allowing access to the evil that brought this upon these poor souls.

Very true, I throw my vast resources of books, books and more books at the disposal of all and sundry.

Open your eyes, one and all, and keep them open to your surroundings. Pay close attention to those around you, for there are traitors in our midst and we must find and destroy them before they expose us to more death.

Be vigilant, we can't allow this to interfere with the important agreement that we have made here.

Wiser words have not been spoken, I will attempt to remain vigilant too, thought these old eyes aren't as good as they used to be.

Wo-ow, girl! *head snap* Don't make me snap ma fingers in a "Z" formation! :oh: We already, like, had the buff gents *giggle* carry 'em away and Agnes and I so totally washed the floor. *curtsies* Y'all like, learn so quickly with the "hey baby" thang! :wub:

It seems someone needs to scrub up on social class structures and their place, I have a book on that.

*sigh* I thought with the treat signed that peace would finally be restored. :sadnew: Well it does seem logical to lock ourselves in and fight these dragons or die trying, at least we'll probably go down in the History books for our heroic efforts if we failed. :sceptic:

Indeed worrying times for us all, we need to root out these traitors as soon as possible, I can't shake the feeling that they mean to undermine all the good work of this treaty.

The eye that mocketh the father and despiseth to obey the mother shall be pecked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by baby eagles. Proverbs 30:17. And thus those who stand in the way of our goodly royal father, the King, and his just wife, the Queen, shall be pursued by us righteous Alliance-lovers and destroyed! :sadnew:

Truly, this is a very bad business. When you have decided what to do with the bodies, I shall perform the last rights over their smited, charred remains. I shall exorcise the stench of blasphemy which hangs strong like roast meat in the air of our fair Castle!

I shall pray for all our souls.

Thank you Friar, in times like these I take heart that you are around to pray for us all.

Er...Don't look now but it appears one of the awful demons has possessed this maid and cause her speech to annoyeth greatly! :look:

Quite, I have a book for that too.

I can shared some of these Black Wraith Demons trivia from the "Chronicles of EBRP"...

Quoted by Master Wizard, Aluvar.

Quoted by Lord Dragonator.

Quoted by Erik

These are some of the quotes, but I strongly believe that these are 2 isolate incidents...

My thanks for digging up those manuscripts whilst I slept Hugh, truly you are a faithful servant to the king.

:hmpf: Relax, have some eggs and toast.

Do you have any eggos? I remember reading a book about exquisite breakfast foods.

What's a radio and why would it be active? It appears this young lass is speaking in shrill tongues, fortunately I have a book about that too.

At this stage no clear suspect has emerged, though I would be curious as to the location of Betta maid.

Just vote for Lt. Victor. His acts of randomly voting people was both extremely annoying, and extremely suspicious.

Or we could vote for you who's been spewing nonsence for the last couple of hours.

Either way, we don't have enough evidence to vote yet, so we should wait.

*wakes up from karma nap* Uh-un, boyfriends! Sure, Agnes is totally, like, my bffl, but I am visibly bustier than her, you know? *head snap* Sorry girlfriend, but, like, when you use your badkarmacraft to steel all the guys, you are so going down! *catfight*

(:laugh:)

Un-uh, girlfriend. Oh, no, you didn't!

Like, let's totally go talk about girly stuff over in that corner and sort this out, m'kay? :sweet:

...someone on the inside definitely let them in.

Hmm... It would seem like one of this castles orginal guards/staff, they have keys and acess to vertually everywhere. Do we have any leads? Nobody was missing at any time? No books in the libary?

(:laugh:)

Un-uh, girlfriend. Oh, no, you didn't!

Like, let's totally go talk about girly stuff over in that corner and sort this out, m'kay? :sweet:

*giggle* Like, oooookaay! We'll totally portion out the guys between ourselves, okums? It's just, like, I don't mindeth dating older men, but not like older older raisins, y'know? Who wants to go out with, like, Ye Olde Olde Person? So totally no-oooooo! *butt smack*

Oh my, is it just me or have the maids gone insane? These dreadful events must be too much for their simple minds... :oh: