Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 1

Like, let's get on Y'olde Instante Courier, girlfriend! :sweet: *giggle*

The eye that mocketh the father and despiseth to obey the mother shall be pecked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by baby eagles. Proverbs 30:17. And thus those who stand in the way of our goodly royal father, the King, and his just wife, the Queen, shall be pursued by us righteous Alliance-lovers and destroyed! :sadnew:

... Totally...

*starts singing "Don't Ye Wish Your Girlefriend T'wer Hot Like Moi?"*

Thank you, both of you! :sweet:

Where should we put the bodies? :sick:

I've seen many casualties of war from my days in the navy, but never anything quite like this. :sick: My those poor souls rest in peace.

Agreed sir. Let's you and I take care of the bodies so the ladies don't have to. Perhaps the other men can help pitch in. This is no job for the fairer sex. Show some chivalry, men!

I haven't seen carnage like this since the last time our people were attacked by black wraith demons...

Black wraith demons? What can you tell us about these awful creatures? Do you think that is what was in our castle?

Like, don't worry, m'lady, 'cause you just, like, captured the essence of my karma! :oh:

So, m'ladies, I'll, like, totally bring you majesties over a chair and let you, you know, like, sit down, and I'll get Ye Olde Royale Makeup Kit so you can, like, do makeup. *curtsies*

*giggle!*

Er...Don't look now but it appears one of the awful demons has possessed this maid and cause her speech to annoyeth greatly! :look:

How about you wipe me down...back at my quarters? :devil:

Like, hun, Agnes and I so totally make an awesomesauce teameth! :wink:

Er...Don't look now but it appears one of the awful demons has possessed this maid and cause her speech to annoyeth greatly! :look:

Like, yeah, babeth! *giggle* I mean, like, totally no, jerketh! :angry: *slaps* You are, like, so not my Ye Olde Facebook girlfriend anymore, boyfriend!

I haven't seen carnage like this since the last time our people were attacked by black wraith demons...

I remembered this incident... Ancient old evil demons that lurks in the dark... Many other kingdoms in the past have also suffered by them before...

I have sorted out the mess in this section. Let's find a resting place for the deceased. :sadnew:

(Did you hear that, Ethel? :blush:)

Girl, you like Instante Couriered me aaalllllll about it!

I remembered this incident... Ancient old evil demons that lurks in the dark... Many other kingdoms in the past have also suffered by them before...

I have sorted out the mess in this section. Let's find a resting place for the deceased. :sadnew:

Like... Ohmigod! That is soooo scary! :oh3: We totally need you buff gents to, like, do the brave stuff. *giggles*

Okay, let's get back to business. These people have killed a lot of people las night. We must find them!

Anyone want to make a random vote? :sweet:

Black wraith demons? What can you tell us about these awful creatures? Do you think that is what was in our castle?

Quite so, Hugh, you have a good memory. Did you see service during that time?

I am sure that the King would remember them vividly as I know that he personally encountered them long ago.

As for the attack... while it would have been helpful in this situation, I am more than relieved to say that I never actually saw them directly myself, only the horrible results of their attacks. I Know that they wielded fire and tore men limb from limb, but I don't believe they ever used bladed weapons, so this is probably a more mortal evil in the form of those Dragon rotters. :hmpf_bad:

Indeed. She is lovely to the eyes but quite shrill upon the ears. Perhaps we need to stuffeth something in her mouth. *huh*

Anyone want to make a random vote? :sweet:

That sounds like the foolhardy utterings of someone who wisheth to bring death upon the innocent. :hmpf_bad:

I think maybe we should hold off on voting for now...

Afterall, it's only the first day of our hunt, we have no evidence. However, I fear some of us shall not survive the night...

At anyrate, we should wait until tommorow to start voting, unless we gain any evidence today. I also think it is time for lunch, where is our chef?

I can shared some of these Black Wraith Demons trivia from the "Chronicles of EBRP"...

Quoted by Master Wizard, Aluvar.

It's a black wraith demon. They basically suck the life out of anyone they come in contact with. As a matter of fact, we should tend to the wounds your men have suffered, or they'll all be dead, or worse, by nightfall.

Quoted by Lord Dragonator.

I have also heard reports of sightings of Black Wraith Demons, appearing even more boldly than they once did. It is clear that a great evil is beginning to rise, and we must find a way to fight it before it is to late.

Quoted by Erik

The monastery is called "The Monastery of the Holy Nine", where we practice White magic, and pray to the Nine. As for demons, we can banish and destroy them, rid the world of them. We are strong enough to do so with the strongest Black Wraith Demons...even destroy the King of Darkness, and his Princes...though not one priest can do it...a group of priests is needed.

These are some of the quotes, but I strongly believe that these are 2 isolate incidents...

That sounds like the foolhardy utterings of someone who wisheth to bring death upon the innocent. :hmpf_bad:

But we haveth no more proof than a donkey has an udder. *huh*

Oops! *giggles* Sorry for that face gesture. :blush:

So, Shawn Lord Ambassador, what proof do you have?

Indeed. She is lovely to the eyes but quite shrill upon the ears. Perhaps we need to stuffeth something in her mouth. *huh*

That's like, the lingo of the not so free world, butteth face. *giggles* And it so totally made me dump my, like, fortieth boyfriend this week, and he was all, "Anyone want a Knight on the rebound?" and I told him, "Uh-un, brother!"

But we haveth no more proof than a donkey has an udder. *huh*

Oops! *giggles* Sorry for that face gesture. :blush:

Then, my dear, I think we must hold off on voting for now. My only lead is the Countess who lost a husband, and I trust her currently, she seems to be in real shock, so that is a dead-end.

Having difficulties keeping your sanity and identifying your superiors? Perhaps the lash is in order, but alas, given the situation I shall be a patient man... for now. :hmpf_bad:

As for proof, I am as much at a loss as anyone here, I just hope we can discover something that will help quelleth this evil before it overcomes us.

That's like, the lingo of the not so free world, butteth face. *giggles* And it so totally made me dump my, like, fortieth boyfriend this week, and he was all, "Anyone want a Knight on the rebound?" and I told him, "Uh-un, brother!"

Another in need of the lash, but you'd liketh that, wouldn't you, baby? :devil:

Okay, I can't tell. In the span of three sentences, the crazy Ambassador has gone from major jerketh to lady killer.

What is this castle coming to? :wacko:

I would be more than willing to assist in moving these poor souls' bodies to a final resting place of peace. Such a horrific way to go, and during such an important time for all of us. Just as we seem to be making progress, we have friends who are victims of these voracious attacks.

I am slightly concerned for the valley girl maid who appears to be possessed by the spirit of ebonics.

I suppose I will start with the series of wild votes. It's time for a witchhunt!

Vote: Chef Walter/JimButcher

You are the evil doer who brought in these pop-tarts! Shame on you! However you did say the king liked them, so

Unvote: Chef Walter/JimButcher

Vote: The King

It's been you all along, your talks of unity haven't brought anyone together!

Unvote: The King

But, If I continue to vote for you, I'll be killed for treason, so for now, I'll vote for:

Vote: The Queen

Eh, I’ll still be killed…

Unvote: The Queen

Vote: Ethel/Adam

You're attempting to launch a maids revolution! Well I'll not go for that!

Unvote: Ethel/Adam

Vote: Striker/Agnes

Anyone with the name of Agnes is a Dragon! Plus you supported Ethel's short-lived revolution!

Unvote: Striker/Agnes

Vote: Ambassador Sirion Vipont/ ImperialShadows

You look like a Dragon in that armor!

Unvote: Ambassador Sirion Vipont/ ImperialShadows

Vote: Pete/ Darth Legois

Your attempt to get laid by two women at once is disgraceful! But, I admire the effort.

Unvote: Pete/Darth Legois

Vote: Lieutenant Victor/ Bob the Construction Man

You're random voting isn't fooling anyon- oh.

Unvote: Lieutenant Victor/ Bob the Construction Man

I don't know who to vote for...I guess I'll stop the witchhunt and not vote.

Vote: Striker/Agnes[/b]

Anyone with the name of Agnes is a Dragon! Plus you supported Ethel's short-lived revolution!

*slap*

:hmpf_bad:

You know, you little jerketh, I'm pretty angry about your wild accusations. :hmpf:

Vote: Lieutenant Victor/Bob the construction man

Vote: Pete/ Darth Legois

Your attempt to get laid by two women at once is disgraceful! But, I admire the effort.

I was only going after Agnes but instead I got 2... :laugh::devil:

Oh stop all this nonesnse, we aren't getting ANYTHING done. Wild accusations aside, it feels sily to waste a whole day. What if the Dragon strike at night.

I will not dispose of these lovely little jelly-filled squares of joy, and I assure you that you'll feel a lot better once you try one. *Pops one into mouth*

I agree with the Ambassador here; I don't think randomly convicting is a good idea, either. We don't even know if this evil clan has escaped or not.

( :laugh: )

So... you don't love me? :cry_sad:

Oh well.

Come, Ethel. Let us revolutionize! :sadnew:

I do love you! :cry_sad: Its just that what man can resist 2 women?!

How about a candle-light dinner (like there's any other form of light :wacko::tongue: ) just the 2 of us? :wink:

( :laugh: )

Oh stop all this nonesnse, we aren't getting ANYTHING done. Wild accusations aside, it feels sily to waste a whole day. What if the Dragon strike at night.

With no evidence, though-we'd just be killing at random. Don't be so hasty, love. Evidence will come in time, but until then don't let your fear get the best of you. We are all members of a noble fellowship brought together to re-unite our kingdom, let us not forget that.

I do believe that I am going insane. :wacko:

I guess the dead bodies and the ideas of nutjob monsterous killers have finally gotten to me. I think I should go lie down.