Unitron6991

HMS Venture

Great work! It's fantastic to see people MOCing with the new Pirates line. The last image with the battle scene is tops editing. Well done. :pir-classic:

Great work! It's fantastic to see people MOCing with the new Pirates line. The last image with the battle scene is tops editing. Well done. :pir-classic:

I'll be havin ye know that thar was no editin in the last picture :pir-devil: . No Photoshop. No nothin'. Just cotton balls. I actually have TWO of those ships now.

Edited by Unitron6991

I'll be havin ye know that thar was no editin in the last picture :pir-devil: . No Photoshop. No nothin'. Just cotton balls. I actually have TWO of those ships now.

silly silly silly.....

if that were me i'd have played along and let everyone think i was a photoshop genius, guess you're more honest than me haha

the ship is quite good too. after a quick look at the first pic i didnt think much of it, just looked like a basic extension of the bounty, but looking at the other pics i noticed all the subtle changes in design and colour, which i think is very nice. well done indeed

needs more men, that crew would never be able to reload those guns fast enough.

nice ship, ive recently modded my BB into a longer ship (i have a bunch of hull pieces from the viking ships)

I like the BB modification a lot. Nice colours too.

The stern is a bit too similar to the original BB in my opinion.

And I like the last picture. :pir-classic:

needs more men, that crew would never be able to reload those guns fast enough.

nice ship, ive recently modded my BB into a longer ship (i have a bunch of hull pieces from the viking ships)

Yes it needs more men. And yes, my viking ship suffered. :pir_laugh2:

ah I'm new but I think that is a wonderful ship i wonder if it could beat my flagship HMS Charleston it has four guns on the bottom and a nice crew LOL its being built actually right now so thats what its GONNA look like eventually planning on upgrading it to a double decked frigate sail on matey!

:pir-classic:

Yes, I have two bbb. I thought that was obvious from the earlier replies. :shark: Actually, I bought my second of bricklink with no minifigs.