Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Discussion

From a purely outside perspective, it looks to me like ImperialShadows has put himself in about the same position he was in during Noir Mafia. Do you do this on purpose? :tongue:

From a purely outside perspective, it looks to me like ImperialShadows has put himself in about the same position he was in during Noir Mafia. Do you do this on purpose? :tongue:

This is tricky to answer without discussing the game directly, so let me just say that I would really love a single game where I could just sit back and let everyone else do everything and not get quite so heavily involved. :hmpf_bad:

Making OOC metagaming comments during the day, Hinck? It's disappointing that you would be so desperate. :hmpf_bad:

Keep all insults and out of character enger in this thread Hinck :tongue: In character anger can remain in the other thread.

Keep all insults and out of character enger in this thread Hinck :tongue: In character anger can remain in the other thread.

I hate you. There.

Making OOC metagaming comments during the day, Hinck? It's disappointing that you would be so desperate. :hmpf_bad:

Desperation? What a pretty new tag Alice has in her profile. :wink: :wink:

I hate you. There.

:wub: Sorry hubby. I know you don't mean it. It's just your witch side speaking.

I hate you. There.

You hate your (in game) wife? What has this world come to? :wacko:

EDIT: It seems like Zepher now has something else to be proud of. :wink:

Edited by Striker

You guys really need to stop posting OOC posts in the game thread! I'm upset now! :cry_sad:

I'm such a rule enforcer, for just being a gamer. :grin:

You guys really need to stop posting OOC posts in the game thread! I'm upset now! :cry_sad:

I'm such a rule enforcer, for just being a gamer. :grin:

Oh shut up.

Yes, it would be nice if past game references were made a bit more subtle if you feel you really have to make them :hmpf:

They're kind of annoying to wide-eyed, dewy noobs such as myself, and probably OOC.

I'm sorry, I thought my false comment was in this thread, I got them mixed up :blush:

Maybe I should be banned until I become better at spelling/holding my cards closer/figuring out which thread I'm in. :grin:

I'm sorry, I thought my false comment was in this thread, I got them mixed up :blush:

Maybe I should be banned until I become better at spelling/holding my cards closer/figuring out which thread I'm in. :grin:

Yes, I'm considering that.

But... But... Hinckley...

I don't understand. Why aren't we saying OOC things here? I'm confused. :wacko::cry_sad:

Somebody spin me in the right direction, please. :laugh:

I think I'll shut up now before I end up like Zepher... :look:

Edited by Striker

OK, sorry. Had to rush to get myself unconvicted. I don't find this game talk. I'm just explaining that I went to a BBQ and came back and I was almost dead. This is much harder than the last game. I think my chances of survival are slim, but I was trying to make alliances and figure out who to trust before I left and I came back and I was almost convicted. That sent me into panic mode. Not quite "oink oink piggies" panic mode, but close. Anyway, I feel that would be true if I was loyal or scum so I don't consider this playing the game. I'm just glad I have some time now. Thanks... :blush:

And no, I won't apologize for anything I've said. :tongue:

I wonder if Draggy plays with unvoteing after a majority or not.

Either way, Hinck's bought more time.

OK, sorry. Had to rush to get myself unconvicted. I don't find this game talk. I'm just explaining that I went to a BBQ and came back and I was almost dead. This is much harder than the last game. I think my chances of survival are slim, but I was trying to make alliances and figure out who to trust before I left and I came back and I was almost convicted. That sent me into panic mode. Not quite "oink oink piggies" panic mode, but close. Anyway, I feel that would be true if I was loyal or scum so I don't consider this playing the game. I'm just glad I have some time now. Thanks... :blush:

Majority reached, day over. The secret here is not to tell people things they shouldn't know, and if you do, deal with it like an adult and don't go off like you're 10. We have maturity rules here. :tongue:

You guys have to slow down! I keep makin bloody typos! :angry::laugh:

Seriously, though, I'm sick and tired of these rants on this castle!

Let's just calm down, liek Hinck suggested, and discuss these issues like adults.

You guys have to slow down! I keep makin bloody typos! :angry::laugh:

Seriously, though, I'm sick and tired of these rants on this castle!

Let's just calm down, liek Hinck suggested, and discuss these issues like adults.

Oh shut up.

Sign in to follow this