Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Discussion

No honey, you're just looknig in a mirror again, I'm over here.

Oh my, that ambassador fellow seems awful interesting! I bet you he's scum, but very sweet anyway.

I thought we were trying to take out the Dragons. :tongue:

Edited by Striker

Draggy, that is the most wonderful beginning to a game I have ever seen. You, sir, win.

I believe so,

You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

I like Adam's character. :grin:

Me too.

By the way, my name is Ethel, but you can just call me "Hey baby!"

:laugh: :laugh:

Wait, are we allowed to PM?

Haha, as if anyone could monitor that. :tongue:

Seriously, it seems that half of each Mafia game is played through PMs. Taking that option away from them would probably lead to interesting but totally unpredictable result.

Seriously, it seems that half of each Mafia game is played through PMs. Taking that option away from them would probably lead to interesting but totally unpredictable result.

We can moniter it with a code of honor. :wink:

And actually, PMing is a new rule, it used to not be allowed, I think. Actually, I don't remember, but I thought the first Mystery Castle had no PMing. The first game with PMing was Baritones 2, as far as my knowledge goes...

And actually, PMing is a new rule, it used to not be allowed, I think. Actually, I don't remember, but I thought the first Mystery Castle had no PMing. The first game with PMing was Baritones 2, as far as my knowledge goes...

It was allowed in Witch Hunt, but we weren't used to it yet, so when it happened, we all came screaming to rat out the witch who pm'ed us. :laugh:

It was allowed in Witch Hunt, but we weren't used to it yet, so when it happened, we all came screaming to rat out the witch who pm'ed us. :laugh:

Isn't that what we did even if they didn't PM us?

Isn't that what we did even if they didn't PM us?

Except Charles, your husband. He was a witch. And he had an ugly grave. And he sucked as a lover (your best line from the discussion thread). :laugh:

Well, I'm giving him a second try. We'll see how he does, but I can't say I expect much :hmpf_bad:

Though his face seems to have a kind of charm that I simply can't place :wub:

That's how they started and we kept to it pretty well just on our honor.

It seems funny that each game we have the same problem. Should we or should we not vote on the first day?

It seems funny that each game we have the same problem. Should we or should we not vote on the first day?

Not a discussion to have here, is it?

I wasn't really asking the question, I was simply stating the question that we always discuss. I've picked up by now that we don't discuss tactics here :wink: . I just find it funny that after this many games we haven't figured out a concrete idea on it!

I wasn't really asking the question, I was simply stating the question that we always discuss. I've picked up by now that we don't discuss tactics here :wink: . I just find it funny that after this many games we haven't figured out a concrete idea on it!

I know my love. :wub:

Who knew your character would be a servant? :tongue:

Ouch. Burned to a crisp like last nights staff. *huh*:laugh:

I, on the other hand, am a well respected Ambassador. I've also been told that I'm dashingly handsome... and modest, naturally. :wink:

You really think so? :sweet: *curtsies jeans* (Is that possible?)

:laugh:

Who knew your character would be a servant? :tongue:

True....

Ouch. Burned to a crisp like last nights staff. *huh*:laugh:

I, on the other hand, am a well respected Ambassador. I've also been told that I'm dashingly handsome... and modest, naturally. :wink:

Atleast in the end I still got the chick. :laugh::tongue:

For once, I win! :devil:

*rubs Agnes minifigure in Shadows' face*

Oh, yeah, I went there, been there, done that! :laugh:

Okay, Shadows, I admit, that ambassador is devilishly clever, just like Shawn the toaster salesman, and scum boss. But I'm not sure about modest. :grin:

Sign in to follow this