Day 4 - Things that go Splat in the Night

Day 5 - Useless Protection

Day 6 - Feeding the Roses

Day 7 - Greasy Friar

Day 8 - Gilled 'n' Skewered

Day 9 - Heads Up!

Conclusion - Dragon's Revenge

Rules of Play

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- Sudden Death rules, as outlined in your roles, will only apply on certain nights. You will be informed of this in the final post of the day. A day in which no conviction is reached will definitely result in a sudden death night.

Characters and Players

ralf.jpg Ambassador Ralf Simnel played by Quarryman

juliana.jpg Duchess Juliana Dufay played by Alice

hugh.jpg Hugh (Servant) played by WhiteFang

simon.jpg Simon (Librarian) played by I Scream Clone

sirion.jpg Ambassador Sirion Vipont played by ImperialShadows

margaret.jpg Countess Margaret Durville played by TinyPiesRUs

peter.jpg Peter (Servant) played by Darth_Legois

victor.jpg Lieutenant Victor played by Bob the construction man

rohesia.jpg Lady Rohesia Papelion played by Sandy

beatrice.jpg Lady Beatrice Harcourt played by Zepher

thomas.jpg Admiral Thomas Mallory played by Sir Dillon

william.jpg Lord William Harcourt played by Hinckley

richard.jpg Richard (Guard) played by Ricecracker

agnes.jpg Agnes (Maid) played by Striker

nicholas.jpg Nicholas (Guard) played by professor flitwick

francis.jpg Francis the Friar played by Svelte

geoffrey.jpg Captain Geoffrey played by Escape the Fate

edward.jpg Lord Edward Griffin played by Stash2sixx

ethel.jpg Ethel (Maid) played by Adam

gilbert.jpg Gilbert (Guard) played by General Armendariz

walter.jpg Chef Walter played by JimButcher

Non Player Characters

charles.jpg King Charles Stafford

mary.jpg Queen Mary Stafford

Reserves

Millacol88

Zapper Brick

AwesomeStar

Commander Flash

Eskallon

hewkii9

Big Cam

YG-49

badboytje88

Feel free to use this thread for any general discussion, but remember, this is not the place to continue playing the game.

~Dragonator

Ambassador Ralf Simnel of the People's Republic of Hamenweir is hereby confirming that he will be present in the game.

I am Simon, a Librarian. Please take the time to look around my splendid library, You are bound to find some lovely books on diplomacy and royal rule.

Good day.

A bible a day keeps the demons away! Praise be!

I am Francis the Friar, and I pray for your souls. Yours especially. Yes, I mean YOU!

Lady Rohesia hath arrived, my liege! *curtsies*

I have to say I love the diverse cast! This game is totally a Castle-fans dream. :wub:

Ambassador Sirion Vipont of the City State of Dromindur, at your service. Especially yours, ladies. :wink:

*curtsies* Ethel, a humble maid, at your service!

*giggle!*

Oi! Chef Walter, at your service. Let me know your favorite dish, and it's yours. :wink:

I am Lord William Harcourt of Matidoer Castle and am ready to play this game...of life.

My facial hair does not match my hair, but that's OK. :tongue:

Oh my, sorry if I'm a little late. Beatrice is here!

(I'm away right now, I'll chabge my avi tomorrow when I'm back on my own computer.)

Oh my, sorry if I'm a little late. Beatrice is here!

(I'm away right now, I'll chabge my avi tomorrow when I'm back on my own computer.)

I love you my dear Beatrice, but it's pretty freaky that we have the same face right now.

I love you my dear Beatrice, but it's pretty freaky that we have the same face right now.

In the course of 3 games, you two have been married twice, and I had a fling with a maid bearing a remarkable resemblance to your 'wife'. :sceptic:

To further the freak potential, Draggy reminded me that I once had that face, in a castle much like this, so it's not the first time that Zeph has fallen in love with someone who looks like that. :wacko:

rotrigous_av.jpg ~ william.jpg ~ 062-1.jpg

I won't even get into those "4 in a Bed" occurrences. *huh*

This is going to be a fun game indeed.

No honey, you're just looknig in a mirror again, I'm over here.

Oh my, that ambassador fellow seems awful interesting! I bet you he's scum, but very sweet anyway.

Sign in to follow this