pedro

Jedi Mission Battle Pack

The Jedi speeder is slick.

Though I doubt we'd get Greedo or Ackbar's heads in such a cheap set...

Steve

Though I doubt we'd get Greedo or Ackbar's heads in such a cheap set...

Wouldn't it be marvellous if we did though?! That's why it'd be my ideal battle pack! :sweet:

I'd buy a hundred of these, that's all i'm going to say :grin: . Okay I lied but this is awesome because not only would we get a rodian but a Mon-Calamarian which to me is just the icing on a most delicious cake. Great job and great photoshopping for the boxart.

Rules Of Entry:

• 4 Minifigs - brickbuilt minifigs counts a minifig (no more, no less).
  • 50-70 Parts (minifigs not included).
  • Custom minifigs and accessories allowed (Brickforge, Brickarms and so forth).
  • No clone brand parts (megablocks, blocko and so forth).
  • No baseplates (or large parts like BURP).
  • S@H-like Description (check the descriptions on shop.lego.com for inspiration).
  • Own motivation for creating set (why these figs and accessories?).
  • Max 5 pictures from different angles - One of which should be a box diplay/image.
  • Please include a link to off-site folder with more pics or higher resolution pictures (optional).
  • Max picture resolution is 800x600.
  • No large parts - it's a Battle Pack and should resemble existing BP's in size and contents.
  • Only one entry per member.
  • 'Real' entries only - no digital entries.
  • Entry has to be a new MOC.

Super entry pedro.

Best of luck.

Thanks KimT - and everyone else!

I've added several more pictures of the battle pack to my Brickshelf folder including a shot of the underside of the speeder, as well as others, and hi-res action shots of all the Jedi minifigs.

Check them all here!

Edited by pedro

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now reading a reply to the post that will win this contest. Too bad it isn't mine... :sad:

Do you work for TLG? 'Cause this is perfect. Just the kind of battle pack I would love to see on the shelves, along with a Sith one. You've really done a spectacular job here, and Kirk is right, your so gonna win the contest.

Edited by Spyder

Thanks for the votes of confidence lads! However there are some excellent entries and still plenty of time for people to vote!

this set is very very cool but when we will buy this set?this set is amazing!!!!!!!!!

What a great set ! But I've never seen it before today, where is it possible to find it ?

It's not a real set. :wink: pedro, the person who posted it, created this for a contest.

Edited by Blondie-Wan