Bonaparte

Petition: We want the Pirates Advent Calender in the United States

Was there any reason stated as to why the calendar wasn't released in the US to begin with?

Here's the explanation I got from Steve Witt:

Last year when the castle advent calender was not available in US, D2C (Direct To Customer) people tried to get in on the pirate one for this year but the development frame had already been set and they therefore lost their opportunity (this was taking learnings from the castle thing). They are on time for forecasts this time around so in 2010 this shouldn't be a problem.

I have a feeling it's a little bit late for this :pir-tongue: but for future references by TLC I definitely want(maybe wanted is a better term) these in the US!

They are on time for forecasts this time around so in 2010 this shouldn't be a problem.

Is that implying the Pirate Advent Calendar will be available in the US for Christmas 2010?

Is that implying the Pirate Advent Calendar will be available in the US for Christmas 2010?

That would be great of course.

Somehow I have strong doubts since the line will have been ended by then.

The Imperial Flagship will still be around then though, I believe that strictly seen it does not belong to the Pirates line.

A man can always dream.

Last year we also had 2 advent calenders , city and castle. This year we have city and pirates. My guess what it means? Next year we'll have city and "something else" which will both be available in the US.

We're having fun opening the Christmas Advent Calendar but would have been great to have th pirates one also. On ebay they are selling for $60 with shipping, so I'm taking a pass on that.