Bonaparte

Petition: We want the Pirates Advent Calender in the United States

I will support this even if I am a U.K resident, because I believe that it should be available all over the world.

signed. :pir-classic:

I don't know why Lego has made this decision. Do they think it won't sell in the U.S.? That seems unlikely to me - pirates are still enjoying the surge of popularity from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and with the fourth movie in the series recently scheduled for 2011, they're going to stay popular. Is it a question of production, I wonder?

In any event, I wish they would make it available in the U.S., at least by special order. I'd gladly buy a couple of sets - maybe even a couple more for my nephews.

People may disagree, but NOTHING is released in the U.S.! First most of the non-city impulses to the SW promos and now THIS!

Well, I don't live in the US, but if this will help make just one person's Christmas then count me in!

I would definately want to buy the Pirates Advent Calender! I want them to sell it in the U.S.!

I'm not from America, but can I still sign? I believe it's only fair that everywhere should get the same sets!

Oh yes - I can only commit that.

But why do we see all the americans cry, because one set a year they can't get it. All those tears - so cute.

What about all the sets sets, that we don't get in Europe, because You're such a BIG market?

So - I'm voting for - same sets all over the world. :pir-cry_happy:

Count me in. I was looking foward to getting this for the christmas season. I really hope this petition changes TLG's mind.

LegoKing

Edited by Legoking

Add me to the list. You would think that after last year they might throw us a bone with this, even make it a legoshop exclusive. We can only hope this petition will maybe change their minds (or at least accidently ship some over so we can buy them again).

I will most certainly not be buying a city advent calendar. They should offer the pirates and/or the castle one to the US, at least by S@H. If they did, I would buy it.

Please count me as one of the "signed".

Not getting the Pirate (or Castle for that matter) Advent Calendar this year would be a travesty!