Bonaparte

Petition: We want the Pirates Advent Calender in the United States

I sign, even though I'm not in the US... but I am a fan of pirate Lego, and the more pirate Lego fans generated around the world during Christmas, the better!

I live in the UK, but I think that the Pirate Advent Calender should be available for the United States/ Canada. I hope this works out for you all.

Bobskink -so you don't think it should be available to the US, but you are willing to help any of the US members get one?

Edited by mikey

@Bobstink

Even if I lived in the USA, (which I don't), and even if you wouldn't be making a profit on making these available, I wouldn't want to get an advent calendar from YOU, just because of your negative attitude.

Anyhow, even as someone from Europe, I wholeheartedly would like to sign the petition to make the pirate calendar available in the USA (and Canada, and everywhere it's not currently available)!

:pir-classic: Arrr!!!!!! Not available in the U.S. of A? No way!!! Bring it to me, matey!!! Arrrrr!!!

Dear Lego:

Please make the Pirates Advent Calendar available in the United States. Thank you!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! :pir-blush:

The pirate advent calender should of course be available in all areas, I sign! :pir-classic:

I'm not a regular on this forum, but add my name to the petition to make the Pirates Advent calendar available to customers in the US.

Edited by mattdiss

LEGO advent calendars are a famliy tradition for my wife and I. I purchase advent calendars every year.

I puchased two of the castle advent calendars last year when they were special-offered to the USA. I would love to be able to purchase a pirate advent calendar this year.

Signed,

Eilif

I whole heartedly agree with everyone else. I think its a crime we didn't see a full release of the Castle Calendar last year and, again, we're getting left out on the Pirate Calendar. :pir-sceptic:

I would love to see a US release. We're your best market for everything else, Lego, don't forget about us again this year.

This is outrageous :pir-sad::pir_mad::pir-angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me want to cry :pir_bawling: :pir_bawling: :pir_bawling: because out of all the advent calenders I wanted this one the most!!

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the USA, you've got all the goodies (the Star Wars poster in May, for example). Currently, you even have free shipping on s@h.

Besides, in the US, your sets are much cheaper than in Europe.

And you afford to make such a petition against TLC ?

SHAME ON YOU !! :pir-angry:

Edited by Anio