Bonaparte

Petition: We want the Pirates Advent Calender in the United States

Hmmph. I was still in the process of consideration of whether it was worth it, but I would at least like to have an option.

Hopefully these types of petitions will not be exclusive to here and we'll bug them enough until they cave. :pir-tongue:

Signed.

LEGO is denying a product to over 20 million children in the US? Not to mention all the AFOL's... This is a ridiculous blunder, LEGO should have learned this lesson with the Castle advent calender! If LEGO is selling pirates products in one country, they should sell it in another. I know for a fact this would sell well here!

Sincerely,

Michael Costello

-Admiral M-

Signed.

Though I do have a question, is there anything special in it/about it?

Like how the Castle one had the witch and jester?

-Omi

I want this set!

I started saving my money right after i seen the preliminary pictures and it is really disapointing for me that i can't buy one because i live in canada.\

Please Lego? I swear that I will definitely will buy this set if it comes to USA! :pir_bawling:

Signed,

but without our real names, all we can give them is a total count of anonymous website members. Right? I hope that's good enough for TLG to get the idea that we're serious.

One 'lil addition. I want the Advent Calendar available in North America. Let's get this thread to 20 pages, guys. We can do it.