Sign in to follow this  
Forresto

Lego star wars website updated

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Ahhhh yes, that time has come again when the Lego star wars site is updated :wub: . A fresh New Home page and crisp backgrounds for each part of the site. Products have been updated, and other things given a new look. The new main feature of the site is an archive and a timeline that seems to be a of every star wars set. this may not seem useful to those Bricksetters and bricklinkers. It's a work in progress but it still looks nice, and a welcome feature to the site. Here's a link to Lego.com/Star Wars.

I hope you enjoy :wink: .

Thanks for sharing, I would've never realised if it weren't for this topic. I really like the "Holo-Brick Archives." It'll be great for collectors :thumbup:

It took them long enough. :hmpf_bad: I was joking with some friends about how there was no more room for new sets. I said they make waaaaaaaaay to many CW sets. Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

Edit: Look at the Clone Walker in the Echo Base page! :laugh: No Tantive IV. :cry_sad:

Edited by JCC1004

Thanks for the information, I would probably have stumbled upon it in a few weeks, looking for more of these hilarious comics.

The set archive is nice but obviously not finished. It is still marked "Beta, work in progress" and all the old sets aren`t there yet but so far it is promising.

What's funny is I just stumbled upon it. I originally was looking at SPIII but clicked Star Wars instead, so I figured I was lucky enogh to see the site right after it was updated.