Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Sign In/Discussion

*Wishes he could fix his post, because he put TV instead of radio*

I'll bring back some nibbles or something, maybe pop tarts, and see if I can find something more substantial too.

:wub: Yes!

The game is coming along very nicely, Zepher. I'll be following this along, I just wish I could have gotten to the sign-up in time.

That's okay, it was my mistake for forgetting to send out actions. They'll be in less than an hour, I have them saved on my other computer which is in use, but i'll have it shortly!

Zepher, your inbox is full so I couldn't send a reply, but yes, I'd love to take Adam's place, if it hasn't already been filled :sweet:

~A.S.

Zepher, your inbox is full so I couldn't send a reply, but yes, I'd love to take Adam's place, if it hasn't already been filled :sweet:

~A.S.

A position is open? I'd like to fill it, since I was rejected in both games, but it seems you have been offered it. Eh.

I just need AwesomeStar to confirm he got his PM, and then I'll start the new day!

I just need AwesomeStar to confirm he got his PM, and then I'll start the new day!

Excellent. I'm eager to know the results of everybody's night actions. :wub:

I can't actually lock it myself, so yes, the Chapter is over, you should send in actions!

Sorry, I had a new player to sort out, wanted to get Awesome fully prepared before going into the next day! Give me 15 minutes!

I'd advise you guys to start looking around, and talk to each other a lot. It's a Mystery Survival game with almost completely open boundries, you can do whatever would seem phsically possible. Go crazy, and work as a group.

Edited by Zepher

I just seem to not be able to understand things. :tongue:

I thought since Ricecracker was talking about searching the rooms, and such, I thought Bob was raiding me!

Please ignore that post. :laugh:

A number of people have PM'd me asking if they're allowed to do this and that, set traps, use knives, whatever. So, I thought to save time I'd answer all those questions here.

YOU MAY ATTEMPT ANYTHING. I can not promise it will work, but you may try whatever. If it seems to logically work, and if you've plait out far enough and well enough, and the other players don't defend against it, chances are you will do well.

On the other hand of things, I'd advise that not everyone tries to kill everyone. Does it seem logical that a bunch of normal people would all suddenly try to kill each other during the night? I think not.

A number of people have PM'd me asking if they're allowed to do this and that, set traps, use knives, whatever. So, I thought to save time I'd answer all those questions here.

YOU MAY ATTEMPT ANYTHING. I can not promise it will work, but you may try whatever. If it seems to logically work, and if you've plait out far enough and well enough, and the other players don't defend against it, chances are you will do well.

On the other hand of things, I'd advise that not everyone tries to kill everyone. Does it seem logical that a bunch of normal people would all suddenly try to kill each other during the night? I think not.

Oh, they might try to kill each other *cough* WHM *cough* Don't think I'm argueing, I'm just.....comenting. :classic:

Hey Zepher

Can you please say the results of me searching the washrooms and spa. It would be great.

Thanks

Zepher, I can't send in my night/dayish action. Your inbox is full.

Could you please remove a few messages so I, and everyone else, can send them to you? :sweet:

EDIT: Thanks. :classic:

Edited by Striker

Just to let you all know, I am now playing as Chief Morrison, due to an invite from Zepher. :classic: It's an honor to be able to play, and I look forward to it. :sweet:

Sign in to follow this