Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Sign In/Discussion

Forgot to say, this game is taking place in about the 30's! Remember that!

Okay folks, let's do this!

I'll start with rules and expectations

1) All standerd rates apply rules apply. No editing of posts, no this, no that. I think you've almost all playedin other games, look at other games rules if you need guidence. Tiny_P always has good rules, follow them!

2) I want serious players. Don't get me wrong, I love the jokes this site brings to Mafia games. Love them all. But I want this to be slightly more grim (why didn't Whitefang sign up?!) of a Mystery. Does this mean no joking? Of course not. But when someone dies, at least act like someone died.

3) Game Actions - I want this game very up ended. That means most actions go. You will be given Night Actions, which you must follow, but if you'd like to try anything else... ANYTHING ELSE, PM me, or post in in the thread. I've already played this game on another site, and one of the cahracters actually hung himself. Yeah, he PM'd me that, and I did it. Someone shot someone else. In front of everyone. It wasn't an action I gave them, they just wanted to do it. I will intevene sometimes, but no harm trying anything!

4) PMing each other is very allowed, but you must state that you are doing it in the thread. A simple I grab Lord Athranhart and Father Clearnace and talk to them privately will be great! You just have to let other players no. i have no way of enforcing this rule, so I'm trusting the honor code here.

5) Every player must post 3 times a chapter or you will be replaced. If you are going away, please alert me so I know.

6) All actions you want to try go in italics.

Um, I think that's it. If anything is unclear, just ask! I'm sending out parts now! You will not recieve night actions until... Chapter 2, I think, so don't worry about it! I'm sending out parts now!

Character pictures are not all done, any missing will go up tomorrow!

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Jimbutcher

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

Reserves

-General Armadiaz or something, his name is all boney right now..

-Awesomestar

-Commander Flash

-YG-49

-Big Cam

Chapters and Times

Chapter 1 - Friday Afternoon

Chapter 2 - Friday Evening

Chapter 3 - Saturday Morning

Chapter 4 - Saturday Afternoon

Chapter 5a (Kitchen Group) - Saturday Evening

Chapter 5b (Servant Quarter's Group) - Satruday Evening

Chapter 6 - Sunday Morning

-Zepher

Edited by Zepher

Okay, picture people already have their PM's out. And no, I could not fit all of Rudy's giant hat in the picture. :tongue:

Okay, picture people already have their PM's out. And no, I could not fit all of Rudy's giant hat in the picture. :tongue:

Then gimmie mah picture! Now! :thumbup::tongue::laugh:

..Yes? Hi. Hello. Present.

I have received my information and am ready to play!

I'd also like it if you made your character your Avatar, or put it in your signiture, especially for the beginning of the game!

I'm sending out the rest tomorrow, I have a bit of a headache and am incredibly sleepy! I'm sorry to all those who are waiting, but I can't sleep through school tomorrow :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Zepher

This would be my first Mafia game and I'm not entirely sure about rules and what I would dom as a character. I wouldm love to join if there are open positions but would need a little help.

Mafia? I thought this was a Mystery. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm signing in and ready to play! :sweet:

Sorry, the title says Mafia games so... Could someone please tell me what I would do if I would join Mafstraw Manor? I really wan to join. Are their any more openings?

Ok I am signing in now. Thanks again Zepher for letting me be part of this, I won't let you down. :wink:

*checks for a new potato message, but sees nothing* :sceptic:

Trying to give everyone an advantage by not letting me know who I'm playing? Seems fair. :wink:

Sorry, the title says Mafia games so... Could someone please tell me what I would do if I would join Mafstraw Manor? I really wan to join. Are their any more openings?

Nope, no more openings, but I'm sure Zepher could add you to the reserves! :classic:

Will do, and I'm sending out the final few roles now!

Sadly, I will be going on a mini vacation Friday-Sunday, so the first chapter will start monday. I'm sorry, I know it's annoying, but it's my final summer event, so cut me some slack. From then on in, I'm all your's!

It's a Manor! :tongue:

Okay, all PM's are out! I don't why I was able to make Thoams' picture more zoomed out then everyone elses...

Got my PM! BTW, the picture had too long a URL to use as an avatar, but I uploaded it to tinypic.com, and then copied, and it worked.

Got my PM! BTW, the picture had too long a URL to use as an avatar, but I uploaded it to tinypic.com, and then copied, and it worked.

Same here, although I used Brickshelf - my generic pictures folder is full of the weirdest stuff...

Sweet :sweet:! Anybody notice similarities to my sig-fig? Was that intentional, Zepher :wink:?

Just for people wondering, I used Shrinkpictures.com as recommended to me by IS almost two years ago.

I can't wait for this to begin!

The characters were all pre-built, but once you signed up, I remembered your sig-fig, and yeah, after that, I meant for you to have your guy. :wink:

Sign in to follow this