Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yoda

Rogue Starfighter

indexed.gif

(Yes, it is star wars.. It was supposed to had a rodian pilot)

This could be the start of a new star wars faction (For me) ... I might build another vehicle or two and some figures. So, I need some feedback. So, here's the starfighter. Not a super sleek fighter, but one that has more gadgets and is isn't focused solely on speed. Notice the landing gear in the front and back. Also, I made use of those weird cockpits that are sometimes in PAB.

3894199382_6cbb86a5b0.jpg

3894193658_e61b732648.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Edited by KimT

Very nice MOC. Like u said its not sleek but bulky starfighter like this one has a place too.

Nice colour scheme. I like the green. Did you picked the green or you just happened to have surplus of those bricks?

that looks very nice but did you misspell starfighter or is that the actual name?

Oh man, didn't even notice that... Yea it was a spelling error. About the dark green I already had it... I'm still not too sure about what you're asking Fumoffu.

Oh man, didn't even notice that... Yea it was a spelling error. About the dark green I already had it... I'm still not too sure about what you're asking Fumoffu.

Not important. What I wanted to know is whether you consciously picked that grey/green colour scheme or did you end up with that scheme simply because you had a pile of green brick that you will work for the MOC. Whether its by design or accident?

Great starfighter Darth Yoda with a good color scheme , nice use of the minifig legs.

It also has a great landing gear, and a very good use of that unusual cockpit.

the Inventor

Loving it, although I'm not crazy about the legs on there. I guess i just can't get past the fact that they are legs. :sceptic:

A really well designed starfighter you've done there :thumbup:

So much greeble and small details that it nearly hurts my eyes.

The landing gear is truly a piece of art and so is the use of (what I call) the tractor cockpit.

Good job and I hope you'll be sharing your future MOCs for this Star Wars fraction of yours.

Now where's that Rodian?

A really well designed starfighter you've done there :thumbup:

So much greeble and small details that it nearly hurts my eyes.

The landing gear is truly a piece of art and so is the use of (what I call) the tractor cockpit.

Good job and I hope you'll be sharing your future MOCs for this Star Wars fraction of yours.

Now where's that Rodian?

It'll be there.. ;)

I just need to get the last details done...

Awesome idea Darth Yoda! :thumbup: (It would be nice to see more from this faction.) I love the color scheme, and the canopy looks great. I like the use of the ice picks for landing gear, very nice. But my overall favorite detail are the radios used as laser cannons. They look spectacular! Truly a wonderful creation, now I wanna see that Rodian! :tongue:

Awesome idea Darth Yoda! :thumbup: (It would be nice to see more from this faction.) I love the color scheme, and the canopy looks great. I like the use of the ice picks for landing gear, very nice. But my overall favorite detail are the radios used as laser cannons. They look spectacular! Truly a wonderful creation, now I wanna see that Rodian! :tongue:

Alright, The faction is in the process of being expanded. I need to make some custom parts pieces orders, and a huge Bricklink order full of dark green. :thumbup:

And.... the rodian!

3904810649_d60bbd21d3.jpg

Man this is one great build :wub:

I love it how you used the Kashyyyk trooper legs in the build :thumbup: and the sides are very well built aswell :wub:

Great job and I like the Rodian :grin::thumbup:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox