Sign in to follow this  
cole

112th AT-UE (All Terain Urban Enforcer)

indexed.gif

The AT-UE was a short heavy walker made for urban use, usualy security patrols and riot controll, but was moddified by the 112th to preform well in any terrain. The AT-UE had two light repeating blasters infront of the driver, and the 112th troops added two medium blaster cannons attached on the roll-cage. The leg componants were covered in tough dura-steal which enable it to take multiple hits without much damage, but the drivers were barely covered and could be hit easily. The roll cage could be pulled back to for easy boarding.

3898032195_df4064cd36_o.jpg

3898811990_fc9e21091b_o.jpg

3898812064_5856c8ba01_o.jpg

3898032359_0f0ba4f4f9_o.jpg

3898812244_bc5e82a8da_o.jpg

The 112th's colour is dark blue, I don't need people telling me it looks like a CIS vehicle. :tongue:

Very nice moc cole! I really like the detail you put into the legs and feet. This set has many great little details that just really make it stand out. The caged control room is also a very nice touch.

I wouldn't want to be in a riot with that around. :grin: Thank you for sharing.

Vey nice. It looks really good for a small walker. It's a shame you have to tear you'r Moncs apart. :cry_sad: The foot technique is very nice and detailed. Very good Moc as always. :thumbup:

I like this. It's a tad different from most other clone walkers but that's partly why I like it. It deffinantly looks like it could be used for riot control, Maybe becomes an Imperial vehicle later :wink: ?

I really like this. I mean, I really, really like this.

It's a brilliant concept and a well put together vehicle. (Good photos too!) I especially like the construction of the feet, and the foot pads are inspired.

My only suggestion would be to make the front blasters swivelly. And is there a way to encorporate a net launcher? I can see Palpatine's minions really getting into that particular piece of equipment.

Top marks.

I love the tripod feet. Another great MOC that should really be produced. My only suggestion is to enclose the cockpit a little more, but it doesn't really need it.

I really love all of your mocs cole. I especially love these legs on this moc its a great idea to have them split apart then have them come back together. Your cockpit is really well done and the printed pieces make for good controls.

Great work cole!

Cole you continue to amaze me :thumbup::wub:

I really like this!

The colours are really cool aswell!

Great work

CommanderFox