BaronSat

Batman the Brave & the Bold : Batmobile

Hey Batman fans,

Here's my last Batmobile from Batman the Brave & the Bold cartoon.

It's been a very interesting model to build as it's really different from my previous ones and even if at first I tought I will became crazy because all those curves! :wacko:

But finally I found a way to make it, hope you'll like the result.

Batmobile-Brave-Bold-00.jpg

More photos on my website

As usually, questions and comments are welcome.

Sweet! I love the red on there, I haven't seen the show but even without that, it looks very accurate to batmobiles of the past.

Sweet. I really like the bubble cockpit. The tail fin looks a bit weird on a car but with the colour scheme it really looks like a classic Batmobile.

Here's a reference image.

Batmobile%20The%20Brave%20and%20The%20Bold%20Vehicle.jpg

It didn't have the missles in the cartoon, just a play feature. I only could find a toy of it. I like how they went back to a classic stlye. Batmobile. It looks real nice with a sleek (and shiny, new bricks?) look. The red accents look really nice and are in the correct places. The bubble cockpit is very well achieved. Nice job. Two thumbs up for me.

This car is outstanding! I love the bat-head thing, very nice. An amazing ride from one of the few of today's cartoons that doesn't disappoint me and you did it justice. Excellent job! :)

Oh la la! I like how you did the bubble window and the red pinstriping :thumbup: Great job overall. This is my second favourite Batmobile (The best being your Bond Batmobile :thumbup: ). :classic:

This look's more like it's from one of the movie's.Love the design.

Amazing creation! But I don't like bbatb

Hey dude put periods at the end of your sentence or they'll

ban you.

Here's a reference image.

Batmobile%20The%20Brave%20and%20The%20Bold%20Vehicle.jpg

It didn't have the missles in the cartoon, just a play feature. I only could find a toy of it. I like how they went back to a classic stlye. Batmobile. It looks real nice with a sleek (and shiny, new bricks?) look. The red accents look really nice and are in the correct places. The bubble cockpit is very well achieved. Nice job. Two thumbs up for me.

Thanks for the reference image, as a lazy guy I like when people do the job for me :laugh:

You're right I only use new bricks for my models but I have a "super secret weapon" to make them shine.... I clean them!

With a tissue (the one you get with sunglasses) to remove fingerprints, dust (dust seems to appear on new bricks 10 minutes after you get them from a sealed box?!) pizza's oil, chocolate ice cream etc... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About the bubble I first previewed to use horizontally but found that the interior was big enough to place it vertically... lucky chance.

Edited by BaronSat