Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Hahaha! Best creation yet! Very funny concept Destroydcre, making fun of the Greenies on a relity TV show. And the TV antennas are very unique. Tops mate! :pir-classic:

:pir-sing: Those greencoats are greencoat-unworthy! Stupid to give up their relaxing life for that.. Anyway, nice entry, I liked the picture where the greencoats are being hurt by crocodiles and the camera-guys just next to them and not being hurt at all :pir_laugh2: Also, good job on the television :pir-classic:

Hi everyone, I have an important question, The only green minifigs that I have are some pilots and a soccer player, do to this could I use Redcoats instead(Pretending that they were green).

Sorry for this inconvience.

Ratshot

Well, I would say, redcoats will always be redcoats. There are no real greencoat minifigs, so everyone uses just every green torso they have, mine aren't soldiers uniforms either. So I think the pilots and soccer player are the best option, just give them epaulettes and a shako or something like that.

Sorry about the bad images.

I call this......

Ratshot's Magic Show

Ratshot and his cousin Simeon recently returned from a big battle with the evil Redcoats. Towards the end of the battle they managed to capture the Redcoat general, Admiral Woodhouse.

Upon returning, they were passing through the local market place were they noticed a large crowd of peasants watching a Jester juggle.

img_1183.jpg

But the people didn't like the Jester, so rather then the change pot filling up with change, it filled up with rotten veggies and stinky fish. The only person who was happy was a local beggar.

img_1184.jpg

So our two Bluecoat heroes took to the stage.(Here is a shot of Ratshot and Simeon. Ratshot(my sigfig) is on the left)

img_1185.jpg

Simeon gaurantes the peasants that the Admirals head will disappear. The peasants speculate :pir-sceptic:

img_1187.jpg

Ratshot raises a curtain (There are young viewers out there, so we must be carefull :pir-tongue: ) and Simeon casts a spell.

img_1188.jpg

Ratshot removes the curtain and the Admirals head is gone just like Simeon promised, plus the change pot filled up, more money for the Bluecoat war effort :cannon::thumbup:

img_1190.jpg

The people are so happy with the Admirals death that they take Ratshot and Simeon crowd surfing.

img_1193.jpg

This proves that the Redcoats have weak necks and stupidity when trying to evade capture.

REDCOATS SUCK

Great work Ratshot! My favourite part was the curtin. And the concept was tip top too!

So that concludes Out Of The Blue's entries for Round 2 of the Tournament of Retribution. I believe we ars still waiting on Admiral Bejaune...

LOL! :pir_laugh2: Good entry, I like the executioner his face and also the crowd surfing :pir-classic:

I'm very curious who will win this round, there are a lot of great entries, and this is one of them :pir-sweet:

You dealed very well with the redcoat admiral, he doesn't deserve any better! :pir-skull:

Awesome idea Ratshot! My compliments. :thumbup:

I like the curtain as well, and the crowdsurfing, like they are a famous band! :pir-wub:

And I also see we got some nice cash as well, another few muskets can be bought!

there are a lot of great entries, and this is one of them :pir-sweet:

Thanks Admiral Green Buns :classic: And all the others who had kind words :thumbup:

What did you use for blood??? Looked very real. I like it.

I used some red snakes, flags, flower peadels and a couple of random red bricks.

Edited by Ratshot