43 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

indexed.gif

This is my first review, and certainly not my last. I was in a bit of a hurry to beat you all to it, so expect some better pictures later on today. :classic:

Set No: 30006

Set Name: Clone Walker

Pieces: 33 (inc. minifigure)

Price: Free, or £1 if you got the paper just for the set.

The Packaging:

Same old polybag with a nice display picture!

3892571084_58346fcc9b_o.jpg

3892571170_05d64235fb_o.jpg

Parts:

3892571270_7b69467852_o.jpg

The Instructions:

3891965129_d623d987c5_o.jpg

Random Stage:

3891784505_683130d38a_o.jpg

Views:

3892571538_24e32a92fa_o.jpg

3891784741_f44938bbf1_o.jpg

3891784823_dc8c44186f_o.jpg

3892571784_1403ed29ee_o.jpg

Overview:

Yeehaaaaw!

3891784981_62e21b9cc0_o.jpg

Spares:

3892572002_62fa89db94_o.jpg

Looks like I may be here for a while...

3892572126_ba3736541f_o.jpg

Hope this was useful! :thumbup:

EDIT: Please feel free to add a Poll! I really need to learn how to do them. :blush:

Edited by Jammiedodger714
poll added and indexed

Great.

Frontpaged, poll added and indexed within minutes.

"Now hand over those polybags!"

By the way, where's the instructions picture? :wink:

This is surely my favourite set out of the Mirror promos. I rated this above average due to the price of the Sunday paper being more expensive than the weekday one which hiked the price up a little. other wise a great set.

Great.

Frontpaged, poll added and indexed within minutes.

"Now hand over those polybags!"

By the way, where's the instructions picture? :wink:

Thankyou. :classic:

Urm..I must have forgotten to upload it! I'll do it now!

this is a nice little set. Short and fat-ish for a clone walker, but then again minifigs are shorter and fatter than real people - and shorter and fatter than the characters in the CW series - so that makes sense in terms of proportions being right.

I also feel the design of the walker fits well with the Star Wars 'atmosphere' - or perhaps with the SW lego atmosphere. Although not based on anything in the movies og EU it feels very much like something that could have been the lego version of a vehicle from the movies (if that makes any sense)

Great first time review, Jammiedodger!

This set has to be my favorite out of all of the three new ones. It has never been made before (STAP was already made), and looks really cool (sorry Imperial speederbike :grin:).

Looks like I may be here for a while...

3892572126_ba3736541f_o.jpg

Exactly how many magazines did you buy? :oh3:

I can't believe that the magazines newspapers only cost 1 GBP. These would be worth around $4 USD (maybe around 3 GBP) if they were sold in stores!

EDIT: Blah, I keep clicking "super-script" instead of "strikethrough". :wacko:

Edited by ILikePi

You forgot to mention 15$ if you're American. :hmpf_bad::tongue: One day, these will come, and I will buya fortune of them, and even though I don't like this promo, it will unjealous-myself.

Nice review, I never knew that a little walker could have so many pieces! I hate this one, but I'm definitely gonna get the others.

I can't believe that the magazines newspapers only cost 1 GBP. These would be worth around $4 USD (maybe around 3 GBP) if they were sold in stores!

It's just the Sunday paper that costs £1. The weekday one only costs 45p! :grin: That'll be a very cheap STAP.

Great, all be it brief, review, Jammiedodger! :thumbup:

I've just got mine so my review should be up soon as well. :wink:

Thanks for the great review Jammiedodger714 :thumbup: . I really don´t like this promo at all. It looks a bit too small for my taste and also somehow lacks of details compared to the Speeder Bike or the STAP :thumbdown: . I will still get it if I can just because it is another part of my collection :tongue: .

Congrats on your first (frontpaged) review, JD. :thumbup:

Man, you UKers are so lucky! This set is not only a great army builder, but also an awesome parts pack! The walker looks cute and quite posable. I voted this above average, because the only thing that keeps it from being outstanding is the fact that it's too small to fit in with other sets. Then again, it would probably fit perfectly into an AT-TE! :sweet:

Great review 'dodger!

I picked my few up today. It's a great wee set, like 30005 some excellent parts, and of course a shiny new clonetrooper! Can't go wrong... even if the paper is a slightly higher price on a Sunday!

I might do a review of this after; I'm currently finishing building my entry for the Battlepack Contest :wink:

Great first time review, Jammiedodger!

Exactly how many magazines did you buy? :oh3:

Thanks. I got five, but they did not take out the vouchers, so I went back later and got another five. I did this with the Imperial Speeder bike as well. :cry_happy: As ADHO15 says, they cost even less in the week. More STAPs for me! :thumbup:

Congrats on your first (frontpaged) review, JD. :thumbup:

Man, you UKers are so lucky! This set is not only a great army builder, but also an awesome parts pack! The walker looks cute and quite posable. I voted this above average, because the only thing that keeps it from being outstanding is the fact that it's too small to fit in with other sets. Then again, it would probably fit perfectly into an AT-TE! :sweet:

Thanks. :classic: I am sure this will be in the US at some stage, or as a prize on EB.

I must see if they fit in the AT-TE! Good idea IMO. :thumbup:

Great review 'dodger!

Thanks, and I could get used to that nickname. :grin:

Does the phrase 'One Lego set per reader' mean anything to you? :tongue:

Still, it is a very good overall review for such as small set, and I got one too.

There's some nice useful pieces in there - lightsaber hilt, lollypop, lots of 2x1 clipping pieces.

It's a shame there was no pistol blaster in this set to arm the trooper when not on the walker.

Good review Jammie! :thumbup: This walker really is tiny in comparison to a minifigure. I can't imagine it can move faster than the clone can run, so it must be for really lazy troopers. Or paraplegics. :tongue:

Good review Jammie! :thumbup: This walker really is tiny in comparison to a minifigure. I can't imagine it can move faster than the clone can run, so it must be for really lazy troopers. Or paraplegics. :tongue:

Or for Walmart visits. The thing definitely has an 'awwwww' factor to it.